BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Leicester City Home 12/13

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose the luck payback for that game against Crewe had to come sometime and it looks like it has come at the start of this season.

Is it too much to hope Venky's see through Coco to the rubbish football and selections and the club being abandoned by the supporters and commercial sponsors?

I'll never forget that Crewe match, we are still due a bit after that!!

Wow, 7 points from 9 and we should be buzzing. We are not.

We were very lucky today, 2 bits of class saving us (and not to forget some tidy keeping from Robbo).

Bruno a deserved man of the match. Dann was very good excluding a moment of madness.

I don't see why people think Rochina made such a difference when he came on. He constantly gave the ball away, didn't pass when he should have and under hit passes when he did. I think he's a talented player, but he blows hot and cold too much. If he plays, I would play him behind a striker.

In other news, I'm currently watching Rennes v Bastia and Anthony Modeste just had a shot for Bastia. He's already done more in that one movement than he did while on loan with us.

From the BBC: "Morten Gamst Pedersen provided the perfect response to his critics after his late free-kick gave a lacklustre Blackburn victory against Leicester."

I'm not sure they actually bother to watch the matches at this level. The coverage is, as expected, very poor in the Championship!

• Backroom

From the BBC: "Morten Gamst Pedersen provided the perfect response to his critics after his late free-kick gave a lacklustre Blackburn victory against Leicester."

I'm not sure they actually bother to watch the matches at this level. The coverage is, as expected, very poor in the Championship!

Not to mention Ryan Lowe setting up the first

There seems a split of opinion on Rochinas input today, maybe he looked good on the Internet but most in the stand around me thought he was wasteful

Still at least with him there's the potential he can do something from nothing

Doesn't need much to win games at this level. Woeful quality.

This squad, under a proper manager could be contenders. An odd bit of quality and power is all you need.

However, what breaks my heart is to see Ewood so empty and the longer that man stands on the touchline, the less chance we have of EVER getting repsectable numbers through the gate again.

KEAN OUT.

I'm so suprised. Results have been good so the new focus becomes the empty seats and it 'breaks your heart'. They still had the opportunity to go and turned it down! You should be pleased with the victory AND pleased with your absent comrades' solidarity, given your beliefs. But no, there's more happening at Ewood to break your heart.There'll be one more seat taken next home game, so hopefully that will go some way to heal your wounds.

Just got back. Two words spring to mind - daylight robbery. Pearson must be gutted as Leicester were the better team by some distance for me (3 cleared off the line!), however it shows that having players capable of a touch of class (even if they are very few and far between as in Pedersen's case these days) can be the difference in this league. Still think the starting line up was all wrong, still think we won't go up with this muppet in charge, however it's another 3 points.

Aye...another 3 points nearer to keeping Kean. :angry2:

I'm so suprised. Results have been good so the new focus becomes the empty seats and it 'breaks your heart'. They still had the opportunity to go and turned it down! You should be pleased with the victory AND pleased with your absent comrades' solidarity, given your beliefs. But no, there's more happening at Ewood to break your heart.There'll be one more seat taken next home game, so hopefully that will go some way to heal your wounds.

The empty seats do exactly that.

I've been so very proud to see a buslting Ewood Park these past years. I have banged the drum of what the missing crowds mean long term all summer, so it's not a 'new focus' for me.

Troll someone else.

• Backroom

what is this about kean thinking pedersen was going to high five him? did the nob have his head in the air ready for a hand slap?

Yep and Pedersen obliged but cold hardly turm away then

Expect the shot to become Kean Pr and appear in papers

Agreed with conflict of emotions. The worst thing this regime has done to me is forcing me to feel both joy and sorrow when we win. Not going into Ewood park until changes but at Ipswich I felt nothing when we scored but was ###### off when conceded. Its like a constant battle with head and heart watching rovers. Head knows kean et al are turds and need to go asap but heart programmed over 30 yrs to want rovers to win at all costs. Horrible.

I'm exactly the same. I want Kean t& Venkys to ferk off asap. But I want Rovers to win. It's a bit of a dillemma.

The empty seats do exactly that.

I've been so very proud to see a buslting Ewood Park these past years. I have banged the drum of what the missing crowds mean long term all summer, so it's not a 'new focus' for me.

Troll someone else.

Fair enough. My apologies, I've not been revelling in the relegation all Summer so missed out on all that. Forgive me that since I've been back I've not seen you mention it and seen you focus instead on the woeful defeats coming our way, then when they haven't come there is something else incredibly dramatic that takes precedence over a victory. It's just the way it looks. My apologies, once more.

1,500 Foxes....only 12,500 Rovers fans...so much damage done.

The gate was given as 13900. TBH I don't believe the number. There were fewer in the BBE and Riverside than Wednesday night plus Leicester brought +/- 2000. I think the gate was closer to 12k and 10k supporting Rovers.

Some very amusing comments on the game in here.

Rochina wasted far, far more than he created. We might have scored twice more if he knew what to do with a football. 4-1 would have been nice.

Fair enough. My apologies, I've not been revelling in the relegation all Summer so missed out on all that. Forgive me that since I've been back I've not seen you mention it and seen you focus instead on the woeful defeats coming our way, then when they haven't come there is something else incredibly dramatic that takes precedence over a victory. It's just the way it looks. My apologies, once more.

Just to clarify: you're in Paris, one of the most vibrant cities in the world, yet you want to spend your time trolling on here?

Just to clarify: you're in Paris, one of the most vibrant cities in the world, yet you want to spend your time trolling on here?

Enjoying some wine by the moon but have time to look at the news and a brief check on here before an evening shower and then off out if you most know. It can't all be fun. Want to see how my favourite Rovers fans are coping with the third place spot.

Not sure what I can had to the debate, as I wasn't there, but reports came back that we were again very poor, but if you pick up wins playing poorly that must be a plus surely.

The sooner he loses 3 games the better for me.

Archived