BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Appleton Sacked

Paul

Happy Appy Sacked   

411 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with Appleton being sacked today?

• Yes
    • Don't Care
    • No

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pronounced Salms-bury, even though the spelling is Samlesbury.

That's the way I always said it. Anyone tells me it's different they can sod off.

Easy when you consider it's two lads names and a town famous for black pudding

sam.....les.....bury

Your kiddin right?

Pretty damning stuff, until the obviousness of the source struck me.

The "Shebby-Hoilett-tribunal-incident" compared to the "British executives" description of Shagnew was a clue enough but, crucially, it was the spelling of "Salmsebury" that gave him away.

Exactly.

If Pune want any more conclusive evidence that Agnew is briefing against Mrs D.....

I heard a report about the general chaos at Rovers on Radio 1 yesterday. The tone was very much one of surprise.

What a pity that the wider media has only started to pay attention now to something which has been going in for over 2 years. Rovers fans were screaming about the Venky's incompetence long ago.

Pathetic.

• Backroom

Those words are actually credited to Nuno Henrique elsewhere

Either way a Shebby signing doing an interview criticising the last manager, come on guys at least try and hide it

That's quite a good write up, pretty much nails it.

I like the conditions i want to stay for a very long time then eh? I bet he like those 40,000 conditions arriving in his bank every week.Not defending Appleton but come on

Whilst Appleton's results where very very poor and contributed to us being in the relegation mire, I don't think destroyed is quite the right term to be using especially given the time scale he was here. The club has been on a road of destruction for quite a while now. Fingers crossed we can turn a corner ( I wish I had a pound for every time I've said that)

Whilst Appleton's results where very very poor and contributed to us being in the relegation mire, I don't think destroyed is quite the right term to be using especially given the time scale he was here. The club has been on a road of destruction for quite a while now. Fingers crossed we can turn a corner ( I wish I had a pound for every time I've said that)

Oh i dont know, cant score goals cant defend no passion, no confidence, pretty much says yes in a very short space of time destroyed

Nuno Gomes. You know... 79 caps for Portugal, played in 5 major international tournaments.

Unless the "who" was at Appleton, in which case I apologise! (dawned on me after I wrote it)

Sorry guys i think it is Henrique Gomes who did the interview

• Backroom

Sorry guys i think it is Henrique Gomes who did the interview

Indeed it was, and to be blunt, who gives a @#/? what he has to say? A man who would be nowhere near our club if not for Steve Kean and Venky's.

Archived