BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Which is more preferable?

Losing to QPR on Tuesday might signal an end to our "Play-off" hopes.

What do others think: would that be a preferable outcome: giving another team an [slight] opportunity to oust the team which gives a "high-6" when they score ^_^ from the automatic promotion places at the expense of our our Play-off prospects?

Remembering that they are currently 10 points ahead of QPR, which would you rather see: us in the Play-offs and them automatically promoted; or not?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

I've resigned myself to them going up automatically, so that's that. We might as well have as strong a finish to the season as possible, to give us a springboard for next season.

Their fans talk about minding the gap, which to be fair, this season, is a huge points tally, and they are where they are because they deserve to be.

Though this gap-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_major_honours_won#England.27s_most_successful_clubs

They've won less than HALF of the trophies we've won in our history, a much bigger gap for them to be concerned with, as, they are ALWAYS concerned (nee obsessed) with what we're up to.

Anyway, a digression, those Yorkshire clowns being better than us this season has been winding me up!!

I want us to thrash QPR.

I'd rather Burnley go up than them.

Grabs tin hat and scuttles to bomb shelter

QPR is the next game, we should go out to win regardless of the dingles, whatever they get, they played for it

Rovers to win - no question. I want Burnley to go up, and all the Lancashire town teams to do well.

By the way, the title of the thread is incorrect. Because preferable already means more desirable, it is redundant to write more.

Just hope PNE come up via playoffs this year - a much more civilised replacement for the dingles.

Really?....remember all the trouble that happened when we thrashed them at home in the league cup circa '97!

Their idiots were drinking in Blackburn town centre all day looking for trouble.

If it was close I'd be tempted but QPR winning won't get them up so we might as well win just to see Arry's hang dog look afterwards. Remember going to Rotherham in early 80s and celebrating a defeat because it just about sent the Dingles down.

PNE civilised, you must be joking. They are the most bitter of the all the Lancashire teams. They go on about how big they are. We all know they've done nothing in living memory and not much before that. Now that the wife beater is dead they have nothing left.

PNE civilised, you must be joking. They are the most bitter of the all the Lancashire teams. They go on about how big they are. We all know they've done nothing in living memory and not much before that. Now that the wife beater is dead they have nothing left.

Wife beater?

Archived