BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 2

Jesus wept. Somebody put a positive spin on this if they can.

Looks like Venkys are calling in the cash. Wonder how long before they bail as well...

It seems even the second wave of the season ticket campaign by the club is gearing up for a worst case scenario, if this leaked promo is anything to go by :)

SEASONTICKETS_zpsjumdm7k3.jpg

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are not powerless. These players are under contract. When their parasitic agents start bleating just say "No". That is one thing I admire Oyston for. He tells the agents where to go.

We are powerless because we no longer appear to have anyone at the club who will say no. Maybe Balaji has had his wings well and truly clipped.

Anyone know if Gaz's India meeting went ahead? Video conference? Skype? Dog-and-bone? Postcard?

Fasten your seat belts - said it was coming:

Northern Rover ‏@Northern_Rover · 7m7 minutes ago

Next up on the escalator out of Ewood Park is Rudy Gestede who is has nearly reached the top of the escalator out. 1/2.

Northern Rover ‏@Northern_Rover · 5m5 minutes ago

Jordan Rhodes and Ben Marshall have also stared their journeys on the escalator out but are someway off the top just yet. 2/2.

Isn't this just common sense?

If we get the price that Venky's want they will all go. Depressing but obvious. Let's see what we are lift with at the end of August.

We are not powerless. These players are under contract. When their parasitic agents start bleating just say "No". That is one thing I admire Oyston for. He tells the agents where to go.

We aren't.

Sadly though, this is almost certainly about getting as much cash in as soon as possible.

Do the Raos then take the cash and sink the ship ?

I was expecting all deals to be done of 5th July the day after renewals day. I see the quotes from Kamy, do we think he is speculating as what he says most of us would guess is happening or do we think deals are currently being negotiated for Rudy?

If Cairney, Marshall, Gestede, Rhodes are all goners then with whoever Bowyer is allowed to get in on a free or loan (or possibly he won't be able to bring anyone in?) then I'd say it's the dreaded 'R' word for sure.

FFP

Bowyer

Venkys

Shaw

Small squad

No budget

Any two and we might be ok. Three or more are a very bad combination. All 6...? Eeek.

I was expecting all deals to be done of 5th July the day after renewals day. I see the quotes from Kamy, do we think he is speculating as what he says most of us would guess is happening or do we think deals are currently being negotiated for Rudy?

Don't think Kamy does speculation !

Signs have been ominous all summer. A long eerie silence.

I think most sensible posters always expected Rudy to be going this summer.

• Moderation Lead

Gestede was always going to be a goner.

That being said I didn't expect us to lose Cairney and possibly others. Pathetic.

Go on Gary, what are the excuses now?

Embarrassing yet again.

If we get rid of the jewels in the Crown we will be next year's Blackpool...

Been on the cards since day 1 . Yet people on here laud over the scum dogs and how they have changed . What a load of bollockks . The sooner they go the day we can start to recover.

Bit of an over-reaction on here, let's face it the only two really worth keeping are Rhodes and Gestede.

Is this an isolated one off? If so I'd say it's not the end of the world, however if it's merely the start of a planned mass exodus it might be cause for the mass nervous breakdown/ meltdown currently happening on here.

Won't be too bothered if Marshall leaves for a hefty fee either. In fact I'd far rather he'd left than Cairney tbh.

O'Hara was quite good at Portsmouth. We are fife years late. The lad sure knows how to relegate so welcome to the sinking ship.

Quite good at Portsmouth as you say about five or six years ago. Since then he's done nothing at Wolves, had all sorts of fitness issues, and the only club that would go near him was circus act Blackpool who have him a six month deal.

What on earth makes him a suitable replacement for us?

Quite good at Portsmouth as you say about five or six years ago. Since then he's done nothing at Wolves, had all sorts of fitness issues, and the only club that would go near him was circus act Blackpool who have him a six month deal.

What on earth makes him a suitable replacement for us?

He's cheap and will no doubt be magnificent when he gives it a right good go, no need for a hair product clause in his contract and experienced in relegation battles, pity he has split up with his Mrs could have been fun her meeting Desai and the Rao's :)

Jamie O'Hara indeed

I understand he's in talks however so are a few other teams.

I believe this is why Cairney was sanctioned.

Did okay at Blackpool to be honest after a couple of years in the wildness with Wolves and personal issues. If he can be motivated and kept fit (Knee+Back) then he could be the driving force in midfield.

Don't quote me but its what i've heard.

Jamie O'Hara:- 8 assists last season in 26 games and 3rd in the Championship for the most Key passes per game (2.7).Cairney was 2.3 per game. Funny old game.

That's the position we're in now - resurrecting careers (like Cairney & Gestede) and making profits. £10m return on those two probably. Good work by the manager.

Archived