BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 2

Hey up Stefan! Too many Drinks in the sunshine?

Doubting ones intelligence is a bit below the belt.

Raya could do with a loan to a league one side i feel.

my country of residence averages 35c so come again,raqya is head and shoulders above the other 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be very happy if we could sign Stephen Quinn on a free. good replacement for Cairney.

Instead of getting Hooper on loan why don't we see if Norwich could loan us Lewis Grabban. would give us pace up front that we lack now that King has left.

I also would suggest maybe loaning Sam Gallagher from Southampton. he is young striker and played in the u21 final against us.

if Spearing has been told that he can leave Bolton a free then I wouldn't be surprise if he signed for us permanent this summer.

Not last season. But he was the Dogs tons ones the season before from all accounts. What changed?

Just on Cairney, he was in the main awful last season, couldn't even pass the ball to a team mate let alone show creative ability and score goals. Id even go as far as to say he lacked a footballing brain, couldnt do the simple things right, but did have the odd spark of quality i must admit.

Id prefer not to sell him for the reasons already stated, mainly who is going to replace him, but lets not get all Rochina here, he was hardly a world beater was he.

Could in theory line up in Aug as:

Steele

Henley Duffy Killa Spurr

Conway Marshall Lowe Spearing Olsson

Rhodes/Hooper.

Don't see that making us weaker and a ten million kitty to pay for FFL.

I can see duffy pushing for a move if he feels he's going to be playing 2nd fiddle to hanley again once that useles lumps back.

I didn't know spearing was out of contract, i can see venky bower(sorry i mean gary bowyer) wanting him, but i don't think ffp(spit) would allow us to pay him anywhere near what he was getting at bolton, he didnt do much to warrant signing though imo so no great loss.

I would be very happy if we could sign Stephen Quinn on a free. good replacement for Cairney.

Instead of getting Hooper on loan why don't we see if Norwich could loan us Lewis Grabban. would give us pace up front that we lack now that King has left.

I also would suggest maybe loaning Sam Gallagher from Southampton. he is young striker and played in the u21 final against us.

if Spearing has been told that he can leave Bolton a free then I wouldn't be surprise if he signed for us permanent this summer.

Just on Spearing I thought he was pretty awful for us last season, didn't look in the least bit interested to me. He might be a bit more up for it were he to sign permanently but the fact Bolton are prepared to let him leave for nothing doesn't augur well.

Just on Spearing I thought he was pretty awful for us last season, didn't look in the least bit interested to me. He might be a bit more up for it were he to sign permanently but the fact Bolton are prepared to let him leave for nothing doesn't augur well.

I'd give him a wide berth one half decent debut then didnt look interested

Spearing is on at Bolton 20k per week.

Quinn if we got him is a step up from Cairney. Plus he's got the added fact of promotion experience and is a regular for ROI.

As it stands, minus agents fee's we can offer players £11,500 a week. Not sure if we can get away with basic salary of say £8k and a win bonus/ appearance bonus of £8k.

I didnt think Spearing was awful for us , he just wasnt an improvement on what we already had , for me , in Lowe Willo and Evans we have enough cover there for non-scoring non-creative backward sideways passing wasp type midfielders

if we sign spearing im joining the disillusioned one liners

my country of residence averages 35c so come again,raqya is head and shoulders above the other 2

Well Stefan, that's some judgement to make from your offshore sunshine residence. Do they do regular cut price flights for under 21 games to base your opinion on?

Well Stefan, that's some judgement to make from your offshore sunshine residence. Do they do regular cut price flights for under 21 games to base your opinion on?

a good friend off mine who i would class as mr blackburn rovers keeps me informed,sorry if its not pc correct to look on the bright side off life,as for flights to blighty i would never come back because this country is goosed,just urgent family business keeps me here atm,

i would say hes our best keeper,you might think its steele/eastwood age does not matter i saw him live on tv for southport v derby in the cup and my khmer mates were drooling over him,i think gb knows his time is limited now,and may make a few brave decisions team wise.

Could someone take a minute and share some decent info on this Quinn. Strengths weaknesses, who he plays for Also whether we are at all likely to have a chance to sign him.

jimmy quinn plays for swindon very good in the air,bit of a playboy as he shagged my mates bird one night,missed the next 4 rovers games with a fractured cheek bone,ps google it.

jimmy quinn plays for swindon very good in the air,bit of a playboy as he shagged my mates bird one night,missed the next 4 rovers games with a fractured cheek bone,ps google it.

Now that's funny!

Marshall, Steele, Kilgallon, Duffy, Eastwood, Baptiste? Yep, they've all been shyte.

Marshall apart, I think you are proving my initial point very well. Steele...absolute pointless buy, Kilgallon...Under - used and overlooked for the majority of his contract, Duffy...high expectations but looked awful more than he looked capable (personally I put that down to getting dragged around, mopping up around 1st name on the team sheet Hanley) Eastwood...fit him into the under - used or pointless category. Baptiste, the world and his wife knew he was a great option for CB but Gaz played him as first choice RB.

Don't get me on to Varney, Brownie, Song'o ie, Marrowie, Judgie and Spearo etc.

a good friend off mine who i would class as mr blackburn rovers keeps me informed,sorry if its not pc correct to look on the bright side off life,as for flights to blighty i would never come back because this country is goosed,just urgent family business keeps me here atm,

Would that be the 'Top 'o the Croft Terror'?

:/

Archived