BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never keen on Brosnans Bond myself, nor Dalton. All too nicey nicey a bit like Gaz at Rovers :rover:

I like Dalton in The Living Daylights. He played it serious. Blazed a trail for Daniel Craig.

But, that said Moore was good at the crap jokes and innuendo. And they kept Moore on far too long. He was tounging those young women and they were nearly retching! Parachute jumps were a no no because his flappy neck was hilarious.

Is this the bond thread? I've taken this off topic again haven't I?

"well we gave world domination a right good go. I think as the years go by the new henchmen will settle in and begin to understand the way we're trying to dominate the world. We've been hit hard with the criminal world embargo this summer but I'm sure there are some really talented criminals who are hungry to learn out there. We've shown in the last few years we can develop henchmen and coach them into being superior villains who can be sold to other larger criminal outfits. It's the core values we have here. There are some very exciting young villains coming through our academy at present who we hope can go on to forge illicit careers for themselves."

I'm really sorry. I'm genuinely not sure what that's all about. Please forgive my ramblings. I'm starting to question my own sanity.

But I won't admit moonraker is one of the worst Bond films.

Gildfinger maybe. It's a tough call to make.

Moonraker was shi*e! Jane Seymour hot in live & let die, well off thread, but stops me thinking about football!

I like Dalton in The Living Daylights. He played it serious. Blazed a trail for Daniel Craig.

But, that said Moore was good at the crap jokes and innuendo. And they kept Moore on far too long. He was tounging those young women and they were nearly retching! Parachute jumps were a no no because his flappy neck was hilarious.

Is this the bond thread? I've taken this off topic again haven't I?

Yeah that wasn't a bad one. All films from the 80's are a bit cheesy though. Just read the other day Roger Moore was about 45 when he did his first Bond so no wonder he was getting a bit flappy by the end lol

I'm liking the sound of this new fella we are being linked with, Mr Bond. James Bond. Always happy to shoot, scoring constantly. I now feel we can banish the Spectre of relegation and intend to join the Q for a season ticket. There's a lot Moore to come I feel.

I'm liking the sound of this new fella we are being linked with, Mr Bond. James Bond. Always happy to shoot, scoring constantly. I now feel we can banish the Spectre of relegation and intend to join the Q for a season ticket. There's a lot Moore to come I feel.

Oh FFS...

Thanks for rescuing the thread, Chaddy.

But...

"They are pushing for a place in Bowyers starting line-up after impressing off the bench in Tuesdays Capital One Cup loss to Shrewsbury Town.

Koita and Barrow were unable to stop Rovers from crashing to a 2-1 defeat to the League One outfit.

But Bowyer admits they did enough to force their way into contention for the Roses clash with the Terriers."

...is the stuff of nightmares. Can someone tell me this is all a bad dream? :(

Jobi McAnuff would at 33 be a waste of our scarce financial resources and also take up a valuable squad place. He ended last season on Leyton Orient's bench which says it all really. No harm in having a look at him but we must be getting desperate if we end up signing him.

Archived