BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

You say that as though it is normal.

Surely every manager needs 5 years, 9 transfer windows, 35 over their own players, and a relegation before they can be judged?

It really makes no sense that every other manager in the football league has to live and die by results - except at Rovers, where a failure who is a nice guy needs as much time as possible.

And he sold Benteke (sp!) for a high percentage mark up. That's got to give him a couple more seasons at least.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is one sport I simply cannot get into. I find it hard to believe people can get passionate about it.....

Me too,. I've tried watching both codes but I just can't get interested in egg chasing. Just does nothing for me at all.

While we drift momentarily into Rugby. Has anyone been past Blackburn Rugby Club on Yew Tree Drive recently?

They have some new flags outside which look uncannily like those Rovers use. Same colour scheme and font (I think).

Have we started doing external marketing? Or do they just use our supplier. Wonder if there are any other tie-ins between the two clubs.

Sunderland winning 1 nil.

Newcastle down to 10 men

Newcastle until that moment have dominated the game

Another team with a poor manager at the helm who will never do anything until a change is made. How on earth McClaren got the gig there after his failures with Derby I will never know.

Villa appoint Kevin McDonald as caretaker manager

so Sherwood, Wilkins(number 2) and Robson(first team coach) all sacked at Villa

Villa have been going beackwards even since O'Neil left there as manager

We have been going backwards since allardyce left, so what's the difference?? That's right appoint an experienced manager, not rocket science is it??

• Backroom

Another team with a poor manager at the helm who will never do anything until a change is made. How on earth McClaren got the gig there after his failures with Derby I will never know.

He rejected them 2 or 3 times as well! Did they really have nobody else on the shortlist?

Archived