BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnlee Preview

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Can Gary Bowyer restore some pride back into the club and its supporters after throwing in the towel last time round.

PLEASE will you add question marks when you ask a question JAL? :rover:

Just can't see us getting anything against that lot this time around. We are now the genuine underdogs in this fixture for the first time in decades probably. If we are fired up and go about it like we are capable of then it could be a good day however I see some drama of some sort and if we go behind it's likely to stay that way.

Pride of Lancashire 0 Scumdogs 2

18,683 (4k botherers)

Think you are probably about right with the gate estimate Tom.

'One of the oldest, most bitter Derbies in football' etc. will be in the press beforehand- come kick off vast banks of empty seats will be there for all to see.

A collective :huh: from those watching.

A combination of a club on it's arse, ridiculous prices and draconian policing has put paid to what was a raucous occassion

Very sad.

• Backroom

Weirdly looking forward to this more than previous derbies, the record was great to have but it made the fear of losing much worse.

Fancy us to get bragging rights back 3-0!

How times have changed,not that long ago we would have been looking to attain a cricket score against these Clarrott Bozos,our fans confident and bullish.

Now?...Stop Jordan Rhodes and Rovers don't win.

Will repeat again my main fear that Dyche Vader will outwit our 'nice guy' coach who masquerades as manager.

1-1 at best.

Wouldn't be surpris d if we pulled out a real performance which inevitably guarantees Bowyers position at least until the season ends.

Rovers 3 dingles 2

Catch 22 this game , a defeat by the Dingles is one game that will cause crowd resentment ...Even the Rovers Fans will be up in arms !

IMV we will do well to avoid defeat a view I suspect Bowyer will follow..

Can Mr Bowyer get the team up for this game ? I cannot help thinking he will be 1st manager to lose too Burnley twice since John Pickering but he wasnt an official manager , so Jim Smith !

I suspect it's going to be a disappointing attendance. We have always managed to pull in a decent crowd for this game. Even when we got beat 2 seasons ago there was still 22,000 on.

I was in the town centre shop a couple of weeks ago purchasing MK tickets and they said the ticket sales had been slow for it.

Having said that a couple of my mates have 'come out of the woodwork' today so to speak and asked me to get them tickets for it. They had planned to watch it in the pub but almost out of a sense of duty couldn't miss it. Let's hope some more stay aways who have traditionally gone to the burnley game think the same as the week goes on.

This game used to be eagerly awaited by me. Mow I'm dreading it. I think they will do us easily as Bowyer will set us up mot to lose, or not to win depenxing on how you want tk look at it. 3-1 to the six fingered ones.

Archived