BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheff Wed Away 5Th April

• Backroom

Very sad at what's happened there.

We need as many NW clubs as possible in PL/Championship. Good for regional football.

Well, you can't say we didn't do our bit to help them. Gifting that shower 4 points out of 6 sums up how pathetic this season has been.

Sounds like our purple patch is definitively over. Roll on the summer.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went on the "League Liner" to Hereford.

The trains 3rd run I think and Herefords first ever home game in the 3rd division.

Can't remember the score (1-0 us?) but the police were stupid at the station and all hell let loose.

So was I, it seemed like the coppers were not expecting so many on one train, but surely they must have known how many were coming

The fact that people are discussing some of the more depressing moments from Rovers history on a match thread, while the match is playing, just sums it all up really.

mmrja.jpg

It's half time!

Just while nothings going on, I went to Hereford today, first stop the football ground Edger Street, great floodlights, missing a few bulbs but great floodlights, never seen Rovers play in Hereford myself.

Anyway back to Sheffield where I have seen Rovers play.

lovely part of the world ;)

Not going tonight (even though I had the offer of a ticket from Danny Cadamarteri) due to a work clash but have instead booked my rail ticket for Wolves on Saturday.

Shef Weds are a class outfit this season and play some lovely football. This game will ask a few questions of PL's ability (and I am a big PL fan) to motivate the team after the debacle last Saturday.

COYB.....Miracles do happen.

Might just keep it down to 3 or 4 now. :rolleyes:

EDIT-Yahoo! The miracle is on!

• Backroom

Sounds like a typical midweek away game for us

0-0 at half time probably concede halfway through second half then never look likely to get back in it

Told you!

Archived