BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheff Wed Away 5Th April

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If everyone could kindly move over to the relegation thread for the remainder of the evening.

Thank you.

6 points after tonight if results stay the same. 4 losses out of 5, manager not a clue what's going on, rudderless, inept owners beyond belief, £100 mill in debt. Could it yet get a whole lot worse?

Edit: Wolves!

6 points after tonight if results stay the same. 4 losses out of 5, manager not a clue what's going on, rudderless, inept owners beyond belief. Could it yet get a whole lot worse?

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Actually that's only half true. It's just going to get a lot worse.

They are to blame for a lot of things but they are not on the pitch making stupid decisions. I hate this team at the moment...

It all filters its way down. Some of these players shouldn't even be on the pitch and wouldn't be only for W*nky's.

Oddly the more we drag ourselfs down the table the less I expect Lambert to go. Sitting in 7th place and not being backed he look great if he goes, hanging over the relegation spots and quiting not so good.

Tin hat on, but results wise he's pretty much picked up from where Bowyer left off. As I say, 4 losses out of 5 if we lose tonight. Hardly going to have the likes of Boro/Derby after him if they potted their managers after his stint to date.

It's all very predictable and am I the only one getting a bit worried about the nature of these sendings off. @#/? refs or not we aren't giving them much option with the blatant stupidity !

• Backroom

Oddly the more we drag ourselfs down the table the less I expect Lambert to go. Sitting in 7th place and not being backed he look great if he goes, hanging over the relegation spots and quiting not so good.

We've had some really poor spells of form under him as well. The current one, alone with our 9 game winless run that took us from playoff contention to a relegation battle. Not laying the blame at his door necessarily, but if he quits now his stint here won't have enhanced his CV a great deal.

Archived