BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheff Wed Away 5Th April

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Saw the challenge on Sky Sports. Reckless and dangerous. In the modern game I'm afraid it is a red.

It certainly won't have endeared Conway to Lambert, who must now be wondering if the players are trying to get him sacked again.

What's with all the reds these days?

FFS, nice one Conway

Is that three red cards in a row now? Something ain't right.

Absolute shocking calibre of referees, that's what. Players not allowed to play proper football anymore.

• Backroom

Daft penalty against Ipswich

Red against Brentford

Red against Preston

Red against these lot

We don't half make it hard for ourselves

• Moderation Lead

Saw the challenge on Sky Sports. Reckless and dangerous. In the modern game I'm afraid it is a red.

It certainly won't have endeared Conway to Lambert, who must now be wondering if the players are trying to get him sacked again.

Again?? It seems unlikely anyway, Lambert has brought him back into the team and he's scored 5 minutes before getting sent off?!

I turn over. Pleasantly surprised to see we are 1 up. Within 60 seconds it's 1-1 and we are down to 10.

I feel sometimes some of this sh*t must be on purpose!! PL must want to bang some heads together at times.

It's pathetic, really pathetic. Supposed to be professional footballers and we seem to get all of the tossers.

2-1.

Thanks Duffy, thanks Conway.

And thanks to all the clowns who take a huge wage and don't put a shift in.

Archived