BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

Next manager  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next manager?

• Jason Wilcox
    • Not Jason Wilcox
    • Grooby

Neil Warnock the stuff of legend?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Figure I'll do both.

The best we could hope for I'm afraid. Holloway may be an option.

Managers like Rowett, Warburton and Grayson are now totally out of the question. Blimey Keith Hill and Karl Robinson look too good for Venky's after the latest farce.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably a Dunn deal...

Can't see it. I can see them offering it but it'd be a huge risk for him.

Rafa

Heard that Balaji wanted Rafa years ago. I imagine Rafa would love bringing in all those free transfers and negotiating a new contract with Brownie.

For HIM? Who gives a damn about his perspective.

He's go no other offers anyway other than predictably coming back here looking for a job.

I give a damn about his perspective because I don't want him to take the job. Duh!

If he had nothing to lose, of course it'd be his dream job. As it is now it's toxic. He'd be risking his reputation with the fans, his standing with the club. Taking the job for him with the state the club is in would be like signing a contract to take the club he loves down to League 1.

ChIaO4mU4AA_foK.jpg

Grayson 3/1, Warnock 5/1. Names we can only dream of these days.

Probably a Dunn deal...

Conspiracy hat on for a second..

He was brought back to the club the day after we got humiliated on TV against WHU (possibly another Man Utd 7-1 occasion for the Venkyscum). We then have gone onto win just 4 games since, performance back to Bowyer levels of crap and PL's heart clearly not in it anymore. Maybe there was rumblings in the background from or about Dunny being the next manager. Hate to even think it about him, but could it be possible there's another Big Sam / Kean-esque knife gone in the managers back? What odds could you have got when the rumblings about PL leaving started and Dunn to take over? 33-1ish? It's sad that it could even be contemplated, but this is the kind of thinking these Venky @#/?s have inflicted on us.

I wish posters would slag off Venkys as much as they do David Dunn.....

Someone with over 300 appearances for the club and a local lad deserves better.

But if he takes the managers job permanently I may join in!

Need to appoint someone with similar stature and reputation to Lambert. Was a superb appointment in theory with another former Premiership manager as his assistant but in practice they simply didn't deliver.

In an ideal world you'd be looking at Pearson or Moyes. In our current state I'd be happy with chirpy characters like Sherwood or Holloway to lift the mood around the place.

The likes of Dunn and Johnson would have the Club at heart but be fairly risky.

Need to appoint someone with similar stature and reputation to Lambert. Was a superb appointment in theory with another former Premiership manager as his assistant but in practice they simply didn't deliver.

In an ideal world you'd be looking at Pearson or Moyes. In our current state I'd be happy with chirpy characters like Sherwood or Holloway to lift the mood around the place.

The likes of Dunn and Johnson would have the Club at heart but be fairly risky.

Come on Rev. You know as well as I do, that even if Venkys were looking at such pedigree (which they won't), said pedigree will give Rovers a big fat, No Thanks.

Didn't Blackpool fans send post and emails to anybody approached to be their manager quite successfully?

Another thing they do quite successfully is planned spam messages to celebs on Twitter. James Corden etc. They pick a specific hour spot and then tweet them repeatedly asking them to public ally back the Oysten out campaign.

Wonder if Dunny gets the job if the first presser will contain the words "Get Real", certainly be more appropriate this time than when scum and the associated scumbags were taking us down

ha get real and also we dont need fans like me

Archived