BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and then when he does say it's from Nixon he gets hammered anyway. The lad can't win.

Well said blue boy.

Keep going Chaddy I enjoy your efforts anyway. There is so much bullshit on here from everyone so why single Chaddy out. He's a keen Rovers fan who's hurting like the rest of us. We might not always agree with him like we might not agree with many others ( self included) . But there's no need to muller him for making his contribution.

Jesus cut him some slack - it's hard enough being a rovers fan these days without slaughtering our own.

Well said blue boy.

Keep going Chaddy I enjoy your efforts anyway. There is so much bullshit on here from everyone so why single Chaddy out. He's a keen Rovers fan who's hurting like the rest of us. We might not always agree with him like we might not agree with many others ( self included) . But there's no need to muller him for making his contribution.

Jesus cut him some slack - it's hard enough being a rovers fan these days without slaughtering our own.

Agreed TBTF, I fear you're up against the clique though and that would never do!!

Decision making and the need for speed in making those decisions in professional football is something which the owners have never been able to understand. Although I dislike Nixon's newspaper stuff, I must say he was excellent on the radio the other night when he pointed out that the way the owners make decisions is the reason why the Rovers will never compete in the transfer window for players. It's just one of the many failings that have contributed to our downfall.

I do think they hide behind it a lot as well to be honest. They could sort it in an instance with the right people in place but having it like it is gives them verbal distance from the club so they don't get asked when they don't want to. They've been here far long enough to know how it works now and they can see full well the consequences of how they do it and how much damage that's done.

Just plain ignorance and sheer ducking and diving on their part I'm afraid. Agree on Nicko on the radio I've never heard him talk anything less than sense in the numerous bits he's done. He sure knows how to play to his audience but his scribe stuff is 75% fantasy I think.

I think it's a decent signing if it comes off as Graham, Stokes and Gallagher has to be a big improvement on your Browns and Delfy's. Should turn out to be the strongest pool of strikers since Rudy & Rhodes.

Yep always wanted one of those to back up Rhodes and Rudy but we got lumps instead. They all seem to prefer in the hole number 10 types on the books as back up instead of pacey strikers and harriers along the lines of Dickov etc.

He looks like he has potential but I would have preferred a pacey type to give us a different dimension

Being biased here, but pacey and we should have asked Bournmouth about Tokelo Rantie.

Sam Gallagher is at Brockhall this morning for a medical.

Worlds longest running loan deal coming to a conclusion then. Just hope they've already got Venky approval before brining the lad up here for a medical otherwise he might have had a wasted trip.

Birmingham have signed Che Adams from Sheffield United. Would have been a good one to have gone for. If only we could compete with the likes of Birmingham.

Being biased here, but pacey and we should have asked Bournmouth about Tokelo Rantie.

Excellent shout given he is nowhere near their first team and slipping further away. And a very speedy player.

Bet we couldn't afford - I mean venkys would refuse to sanction - his wages though.

Archived