BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. Pedersen didnt get into Rosenborg's squad. He is past due date and I can't fathom why anyone are fuming

Think it's just the fact that we have a squad that's woefully lacking in both midfield and defence and they're mugging off the fans like everything's all dandy.

A simple video of him wishing the fans well would have been a a bit more welcome.

Wheelock on Twitter:

'Owen Coyle sat down with Shane Duffy and Ben Marshall today. Said improved contract offers will be with their reps this afternoon'

probably lost in the post like Junior Hoillet's new contract.

• Backroom

So our squad is threadbare and they announce a former fan favourite who would improve the squad to then say it's all a joke? Good one guys

• Backroom

I am laughing. People would fume either way. This is unfortunately Rovers these days.

It wasn't about the quality of the signing just the trick in itself is poorly judged.

Not sure he is done mate. Did you watch him last season? Easily Sunderlands best CB

You sure about that?

He played 6 games last season and the side shipped 15 goals in them (including a 6-2 d1cking at Everton) gaining 7 points from a possible 18.

Seems to me Sunderland's form and defensive performances improved when Kone was brought in alongside Kaboul.

Wheelock on Twitter:

'Owen Coyle sat down with Shane Duffy and Ben Marshall today. Said improved contract offers will be with their reps this afternoon'

Yep. And those contracts will be from other clubs.

Will be 8 when Brown signs too.

Stoppit Mike. Don't even joke about it. :D

It's the IF that's the problem Mani. When did he last have a full season?

I'll settle for a full match if it's pay as you play.(Brown)

Bit ill judged by the clubs twitter twonk but that's no surprise although a slight over reaction on there. They do really need to come to terms with how angry and divided the clubs fanbase is so sarcasm should be knocked on the head. Highlights again the ignorance from within the club to the real feelings outside it which is bizarre.

If looking at the ST sales and the fact we are struggling to sell tickets for a game 30 miles away for the first time ever doesn't ring any bells what will ?

• Moderation Lead

I'm pretty much in the same boat as everyone else re the MGP 'stunt'. If things were all good, we had a top, competitive squad I'd sort of understand a joke about him signing.

But, when we've barely any players and the club has a laugh about it, it's just a bit poor imo.

A better take on it in the current situation would have been 'look who's popped in to say hi', or something similar.

Though granted, good decisions seem way beyond those running things down at Ewood these days......

Archived