BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nixon now saying that Brighton are back in for Duffy, and that Ba wants to come. 'Few other things on too'.

As predicted we will only be able to sign Ba once Duffy is sold. Presumably Rovers have grown increasingly concerned they won't be able to sell Duffy this window, with rumours of Brighton being after a Premier League loan CB instead, so Rovers will have dropped their asking price to get Duffy out of the club and pocket a million or two before the window shuts.

'Few other things on too' presumably refers to Coyle lining up players that Venkys won't allow him to sign and continued attempts to try and find a club to buy Ben Marshall for a couple of million quid.

Who's Ba?

A French 2nd division centre back to replace another big money outgoing transfer.

If Carlsberg did relegations ............

I've gone right off Duffy and would gladly see him move on. He's at the heart of the worst Rovers defence in a long time.

I've gone right off Duffy and would gladly see him move on. He's at the heart of the worst Rovers defence in a long time.

But that is irrelevant.

Strip the emotions & personality out of the equation.

We will replace a sought after player with someone likely to further weaken the team.

As much as I'm disgusted by his recent performances and attitude it can be said that he was also at the heart of one our best defences in recent years only last season. He's gone from hero to zero, although the blame for that lies entirely at his own doorstep.

Sick of seeing him throw his arms around like a 6 foot 5 petulant child.

French 2nd division CB been linked for the last week or so. Nixon claims we've made cash bids for him which have been rejected.

cash bids ha ha the loons have probably offered 10 French Francs.............. a defunct currency

Ba the new Songo'o or the new Petschi?

Dumbing down more than ITV2

Some agent will be rubbing his hands with glee but he will be the new Samba you know so give the lad a chance or you'll get the Rudy scenario dragged up again :lol:

French defender Ba laji signs for Rovers...

Where did you get that information from? There is nothing on the Official Site.

Thanks Abbey. Just twigged. :D

But that is irrelevant.

Strip the emotions & personality out of the equation.

We will replace a sought after player with someone likely to further weaken the team.

Whereas I think we replace rubbish who doesn't want to be here, with rubbish on less money.

Archived