BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Agreed. He'd be a red card waiting to happen at RB.

100% think we need to be trying Wharton at LB though. He cannot be any worse than Henley and Hendrie.

I've watched him twice now and I'm convinced that he could play at left back and be a big improvement on the other contenders.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samuelsen looks like a decent young player, though I never trust highlight reels. Can make a Sunday League-er look a worldie.

Surely paves the way for an exit. And I can't see defensive reinforcements coming until Duffy and/or Marshall are shipped off. Our problem at the moment is shipping goals and I'm not sure how this lad is gonna rectify this. If he's to play in behind the striker, surely this means Graham, Stokes and Gallagher are now competing for the lone striker role?

I suppose it's another option to have but there are much bigger issues that need addressing, so quite a bizarre transfer in my view.

Samuelsen looks like a decent young player, though I never trust highlight reels. Can make a Sunday League-er look a worldie.

Surely paves the way for an exit. And I can't see defensive reinforcements coming until Duffy and/or Marshall are shipped off. Our problem at the moment is shipping goals and I'm not sure how this lad is gonna rectify this. If he's to play in behind the striker, surely this means Graham, Stokes and Gallagher are now competing for the lone striker role?

I suppose it's another option to have but there are much bigger issues that need addressing, so quite a bizarre transfer in my view.

Maybe on the wing in place of Feeney?

in her Corry days yeh but ... think springs have gone in them now ;)

I'm just grateful if there's some springs left these days! :(

Is it her big nose or her big t!ts? Or her pleasant personality?

I've never her met her.

Big nose? Not something I'd really noticed.....................ah I guess that means............. :blush:

Samuelsen reminds me of the Laudrup brothers from those clips. I watched the FA Cup tie on TV when he played for Posh against West Brom. He looked a class act and took the proverbial out of a few Prem players that night.

That said this transfer just highlights the nonsense that is our transfer policy at present. Signing young players on loan and only signing players passed their best on full-time contracts is financially moronic. Added to that, in Duffy and Marshall, we are about to sell two more of our younger players.

Next summer we'll just have the few academy lads that are good enough for the first team squad, a few in their mid-twenties that aren't very good, plus a load of 30+ year olds who we won't get any money for.

Madness.

Nicko is saying that 2 defenders are in tomorrow. hopefully a centre back and left back

The left back is Bennett from villa on a perm, £500,000

I believe he isn't the left back we are after

Yes Samuelsen might be a coup. I my opinion he might be better than his more famous name brother Martin Ødegaard at Real Madrid. Samuelsen is currently in the Norwegian national team, Ødegaard is not.

Very happy with Samuelsen signing. skilful tricky winger. Probably to replace Marshall who I think will be on his way to Fulham after Saturday game

good player and i am suprised he's come to Rovers to be honest. I can see Marshall & Duffy being shipped out now. We still need a left/rightback, center half and a steady goalkeeper for us to stay up this season.

looks very likely to happen

Samuelsen reminds me of the Laudrup brothers from those clips. I watched the FA Cup tie on TV when he played for Posh against West Brom. He looked a class act and took the proverbial out of a few Prem players that night.

That said this transfer just highlights the nonsense that is our transfer policy at present. Signing young players on loan and only signing players passed their best on full-time contracts is financially moronic. Added to that, in Duffy and Marshall, we are about to sell two more of our younger players.

Next summer we'll just have the few academy lads that are good enough for the first team squad, a few in their mid-twenties that aren't very good, plus a load of 30+ year olds who we won't get any money for.

Madness.

They are selling assets to get money in and no intention of buying.

If we are lucky, it is part of their exit strategy.

You never know, the lads that are going to Pune might come back with the keys to Ewood and Brockhall

Villanueva looked a world-beater in the highlights of his Chilean club career (or so Ince thought). What happened to him?

• Backroom

Nicko is saying that 2 defenders are in tomorrow. hopefully a centre back and left back

I believe he isn't the left back we are after

Very happy with Samuelsen signing. skilful tricky winger. Probably to replace Marshall who I think will be on his way to Fulham after Saturday game

looks very likely to happen

Who is the left back chaddy you been told a name?

I see a very talented but very frustrating player in that Samuelson ... Rubén Rochina mk 2 , a few times in that opening 2minutes of Briansol video a pass was on and held on to the ball and got fouled , having said that he does look extremely gifted

I see a very talented but very frustrating player in that Samuelson ... Rubén Rochina mk 2 , a few times in that opening 2minutes of Briansol video a pass was on and held on to the ball and got fouled , having said that he does look extremely gifted

Looks like he wins a lot of free kicks in dangerous places. Have we got anyone to take them though?

Archived