BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

I mentioned Samuelsen almost a year ago, I really like him but looks like he spent plenty of time on the bench at Peterbrough so I wouldn't be pinning your hopes on this lad saving us from relegation. I'd like to be excited about seeing him play but...

Also, who the @#/? do these West Ham fans think they are? On Rovers twitter feed on the announcement thinking they're the @#/? these days... Come back when you've won the league you chimney sweeping inbreds.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mentioned Samuelsen almost a year ago, I really like him but looks like he spent plenty of time on the bench at Peterbrough so I wouldn't be pinning your hopes on this lad saving us from relegation. I'd like to be excited about seeing him play but...

Also, who the @#/? do these West Ham fans think they are? On Rovers twitter feed on the announcement thinking they're the @#/? these days... Come back when you've won the league you chimney sweeping inbreds.

Might be a bit quieter tonight after that result. Dumped out of Europe at home by a mid-table Romanian side. New stadium, same old West Ham.

Samuelson looks decent I have to say. Unfortunately we don't control a game for long enough to get the ball to him in areas where he could get at the opposition.

A right hard bstard in the centre of the park is needed.

Not necessarily hard just a real win at all cost. No doubting the difference Joey Barton and the like make to average teams with the leadership they exude, and I hate that bloke so it's hard to say it! Savage was an example of that for us, endeavour drives others on.

Can you see Akpan leaving one on someone early doors in a wet November 6 pointer? Nope.

Not necessarily hard just a real win at all cost. No doubting the difference Joey Barton and the like make to average teams with the leadership they exude, and I hate that bloke so it's hard to say it! Savage was an example of that for us, endeavour drives others on.

Can you see Akpan leaving one on someone early doors in a wet November 6 pointer? Nope.

Agree. I had hope for Hope but he went backwards alarmingly at the end of last season and looks a list cause now.

Pretty damning of Hendrie that we are looking for another left back.

Not really. At least Coyle has been consistent saying since Hendrie signed that also wanted another more experience left back. I don't count Henley as left back, so at present we only have Hendrie.

What does it say about Henley!

Not a lot, he's a right back.

Says more that two midfielders are better there.

Not really. At least Coyle has been consistent saying since Hendrie signed that also wanted another more experience left back. I don't count Henley as left back, so at present we only have Hendrie.

As bad as Hendrie is, a goalkeeper is much more pressing.

Coyle has always said he wanted a experience left back in from day one.

You are correct Stuart we did need a keeper and hopefully he will look for one before the deadline.

we still need a 1 right back, 2 centre backs(as I expect Duffy to leave), 1 left back, 1 keeper and 1 DM

Might be a bit quieter tonight after that result. Dumped out of Europe at home by a mid-table Romanian side. New stadium, same old West Ham.

@#/? em. I hope Payet goes to a big club aswell. Might have a big stadium but wont be a 'big' club any time soon.

Samuelsen looks promising but you've got to ask they would West Ham loan him to a team who are likely to be struggling at the bottom of the league and playing in a toxic atmosphere all season. Personally not got much faith in this system of loaning in PL teams' duds so hope this doesn't come in the same category along with Hendrie.

Coyle has always said he wanted a experience left back in from day one.

You are correct Stuart we did need a keeper and hopefully he will look for one before the deadline.

we still need a 1 right back, 2 centre backs(as I expect Duffy to leave), 1 left back, 1 keeper and 1 DM

So, if he always wanted an experienced left back why did he waste one of his loans on a sh1t inexperienced one? It's not like we can afford to play him in the under 21s, if we felt the need to loan him he should've been ready to play for us.

So, if he always wanted an experienced left back why did he waste one of his loans on a sh1t inexperienced one? It's not like we can afford to play him in the under 21s, if we felt the need to loan him he should've been ready to play for us.

Are you trying to fathom the logic of Owen Coyle?

£4.5 for Duffy? Amazed if it's half of that but happy, the more cash they get in they more likely they may just sod off

Yeah 4.5m is a decent amount really.

When you consider he's a massive @#/? 4.5m is like winning the lottery. When you consider he's our best CB its a steal. Overall, fair price?

Archived