BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Off topic, but if coyle was to get potted after Saturday's game best manager for the job would be Steve Evans, been promoted 3 times in last five years and did a great job at Leeds last year, good at working on a tight budget and can work with insane owners.just my take. I rate him

Yeah, why not? We can stick him in nets as well.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha, he was big enough to cover but but has lost weight.

He has in all fairness! But I reckon 2-3 weeks on the Owen Coyle Eat Yourself To Success Diet and he'll be perfect.

Edit: just realised that Coyle wouldn't actually be there to get him on this diet. Sorry fellas and assorted MB guests, this isn't the answer. Perhaps if the "owners" could put the club up for sale? That would be a start.

Steve Evans is a criminal and a cheat, he really would be the final nail in the coffin. No, nay, never.

Is he, what's he done? Loved that interview when he was shouting "Shut you're trap son" at a Millwall player but know nothing about him apart from that.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11778/2394265/evans-escapes-jail-sentence

convicted of tax fraud along with his chairman after they doctored players contracts whilst at Boston United.

Well he wouldn't need to do that here, agents write their own on their clients behalf with a contract from the owners to do so, oh yeah forgot allegedly

I think he knows his mate's in trouble already to be honest. He also knows that Coyle will never work again after he's potted here.

Brunei's nice this time of year. I am sure the

agency he has never heard of will sort something for him.

Spearing for gods sake no !

There is a reason he's doing well at the min and that's because he's found his level. Bolton also want shut owing to the contract he's on so should he end up here the stink very much continues of Coyle helping his pals out. Look at Feeney now he's here again and out of the side already, a rank awful signing.

The vehicle is being used to carry agents crap still.

Archived