BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

I think there is a divide between players and a divide between players and management.

Nixon has obvously been sniffing glue, he reckons we're in for 6 players and want answers on 3-5 of them asap. He also replied to a Rovers fan who questioned why anyone would want to come with a sarcastic, "aye right, cheerio". The man is a complete tool and so deep in a certain agencies pocket it hurts.

Clearly trying to big his mate, (Coyle), up as the pressure grows and the first rumours he may soon be sacked emanate.

To be fair to Alan, he spoke very well on Radio Lancashire the other week in relation to the way the club is being run.

I certainly don't believe he has an anti Rovers agenda, but is too close to Coyle to give an objective opinion just now.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw Graham in Blackburn town centre yesterday, weirdly enough. He was wandering into the mall with some chap (around 4pm). Not that any of this has any real relevance. I thought he's looked a bit chubby this season but he's a big guy in person.

I think there are real problems behind the scenes. Whether the divide is amongst the players or between them and Coyle, I don't know. I imagine Duffy and Marshall are probably receiving the scorn of some, perhaps it's been the case for any player who's wanted to leave. Tbf, no one would come in for the majority of our squad so maybe there's a little bitterness there.

I saw Wes Brown on Millennium Eve. At the beginning of the night he was jovial. At the end, slumped in a corner of Square Bar, much to his mates amusement.

Good defender, 10 years ago.

I saw Wes Brown on Millennium Eve. At the beginning of the night he was jovial. At the end, slumped in a corner of Square Bar, much to his mates amusement.

Sounds like the story of Venky's and Friends ownership of the club

Come on JBizz, look at the team they had in front of them!! The opposition had to worry about us, not the other way about.

As it stands, our defence never get any respite because we can't win the ball and when we do get it we can't keep it.

Oh don't get me wrong we've no leader in Flitcroft in front of them, no youthful endeavour like duff, Jansen, Dunn, Bent etc. No best American person ever in the nets plus many others.

Point is - it's not necessarily going to be worse losing Duffy and taking Brown on a short term or someone similar. I want to see us play Wharton personally! Get Jack Doyle in also for Henley!

Unless somehow we can force venkys and their friends out or the FA do I really don't know where the club goes from here besides league one as we're going to get to the end where we have no players left of any value to be sold on.. What then

At the current rate I doubt stokes or graham to be here after January

As tbf we'll be league one in all but name

I honestly can't see how we can possibly get enough points to survive

he blocked people yesterday who tweeted #coyleout when he wasn't even tagged in the tweet!

I think he knows his mate's in trouble already to be honest. He also knows that Coyle will never work again after he's potted here.

• Backroom

Oh don't get me wrong we've no leader in Flitcroft in front of them, no youthful endeavour like duff, Jansen, Dunn, Bent etc. No best American person ever in the nets plus many others.

Point is - it's not necessarily going to be worse losing Duffy and taking Brown on a short term or someone similar. I want to see us play Wharton personally! Get Jack Doyle in also for Henley!

I'd rather have a training cone on the pitch ahead of Henley, and I'm not even joking. It would probably be more effective.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3746092/Ben-Marshall-wanted-Fulham-lining-2-5m-bid-Blackburn-winger.html

Marshall to Fulham £2.5 million. Do not blame any player for wanting to leave. Equally have zero respect for any of them and will not miss them one iota.

We could only get Marshall in the first place because he was too inconsistent in his performances at Leicester, which still hasn't changed three Ewood managers later. One of the better wingers in the division on his day, but ending up at Fulham with Cairney might turn out to be very fitting of his ability.

I'd rather have a training cone on the pitch ahead of Henley, and I'm not even joking. It would probably be more effective.

He's completely shot of confidence, and needs to regain it anywhere but here.

I think there is a divide between players and a divide between players and management.

Nixon has obvously been sniffing glue, he reckons we're in for 6 players and want answers on 3-5 of them asap. He also replied to a Rovers fan who questioned why anyone would want to come with a sarcastic, "aye right, cheerio". The man is a complete tool and so deep in a certain agencies pocket it hurts.

I also think there is a divide between players and the present captain who seems to command little respect.

Think the reported £4m Brighton bid for Duffy is significantly overstated (window dressing) - just like the Ewood attendances.

Millennium Eve ? So over 16 yrs ago then, just about the last time he put a run of games together.

I also think there is a divide between players and the present captain who seems to command little respect.

Think the reported £4m Brighton bid for Duffy is significantly overstated (window dressing) - just like the Ewood attendances.

I mentioned earlier in the week that a pal of mine is on the pastoral side at the Academy and said they're has been several bust ups between players and staff over the last couple of weeks and Lowe is unwanted/not respected as a player or captain.

Absolute moron.

A puppet who is being paid to help split the supporters.

He's only interested in preaching to the gullible and pushing the party line.

Obviously taking pre-emptive action to ensure his feed doesn't get contaminated worth the truth.

Definitely part of the problem

He's been pushing the party line since day one, nobody think it strange that he had the inside track when Venky's first came in and went very quiet in the days of Bowyer and has now somehow become the font of all knowledge again...... There are a few lines that need reading between with Nixon.

A puppet who is being paid to help split the supporters.

He's only interested in preaching to the gullible and pushing the party line.

Obviously taking pre-emptive action to ensure his feed doesn't get contaminated worth the truth.

Definitely part of the problem

Time for a 'No to Nixon' thread?

He was spuds deep in the rear end of Coyle and BFC when he was there then turned on Burnley as he helped engineer clownpants move across the road to Bolton. So much so he couldn't set foot near the turd.

He then repeated his balls deep routine at Bolton until they saw through him but he was lucky enough that another from his agent pals stable wee Doogie eventually pitched up there. Same with Kean here, same with Coyle at Wigan.

Yes he has connections and yes he'll have the close ear of Coyle but the man is a self serving douchebag. Lets remember the uproar he constantly tried to cause here when his stablemates weren't in charge. Selling Rhodes to someone different every week, saying we couldn't pay the instalments and he was going to be loaned, Bolton who were going bust themselves of all places.

The fat twonk needs his trap shutting via someone's right hand. His name should be banned off here and his tales should be in the I can't believe it's not football section.

Off topic, but if coyle was to get potted after Saturday's game best manager for the job would be Steve Evans, been promoted 3 times in last five years and did a great job at Leeds last year, good at working on a tight budget and can work with insane owners.just my take. I rate him

Archived