BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Here is a list of Rovers players agents

https://www.transfermarkt.com/blackburn-rovers/berateruebersicht/verein/164

Simon Conning's company is Crown Football and according to the link above the first team player he represent is Nyambe. 

I'm very sorry to other members who are bored or fed up talking about agents and Conning. Im getting bored of it myself

Is THAT why Nyambe gets so much stick from that person.

• Like 1

I really hope that it isn't too long before we start lining up with this front 6 (assuming Armstong signs and no other 'A' listers do)

-------------- Graham --------------

-- Armstong - Dack - Palmer --

-------- Bennett ---- Travis* --------

The * could be Davenport or Evans, basically not Smallwood, I'm quickly going off the guy. Samuel, Rothwell and I presume new signings can be our bench options.

We can't be having Nuttall and Conway as our 70+ minute options. If that wasn't clear before today, it has to be now.

If Maddison is better than Edwards, why hasnt he been taken yet by someone? Edwards at £700k would have been fantastic for our right wing.

Edited by Angry_Pirate
  • Like 1

Nyambe was brilliant going forward and defended well. He continues to improve his game but every now and again he does something that makes me poop a little. He's like the outfield raya

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bepeja43 said:

Burnley play espanyol in a friendly at turf moor tomorrow.. The Spaniards team includes one Pablo Piatti.. Anyone remember that name..?

Linked to us during the early days of Kentaro's reign and 50 million warchest?

Edited by perthblue02

14 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Speedie and Dickov weren't particularly big either but they had a presence. They could play up front on their own at times because they were physical players who put themselves about. If you marked them for 90 minutes you'd know you'd been in a game. Armstrong hasn't got that level of physicality and I don't think he ever will have. If it's your nature  not to be that way out you can't really be taught it. He relies on stealth and good service. He doesn't wear the centre backs down. I played in every position on the pitch as a player at one time or other and without a doubt the hardest position to play is up front on your own with your back to goal.

The point is you wouldn't play Speedie and Dickov together in the same team. Its certainly true that lack of height doesn't prevent you being an effective forward but someone up there has to be a threat in the air otherwise you rob yourself of a host of goal chances.

3 minutes ago, 47er said:

The point is you wouldn't play Speedie and Dickov together in the same team. Its certainly true that lack of height doesn't prevent you being an effective forward but someone up there has to be a threat in the air otherwise you rob yourself of a host of goal chances.

Speedie was the threat in the air.  He climbed up the opposition centre backs iirc.

Edited by pjt
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bepeja43 said:

I thought it was earlier, around the time of Villeneuva.. May be wrong though.

Just did a search, it was (I am pretty certain)  a story from our favourite red top funster, mentions six players, of course non of which arrived :)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/blackburn-target-tottenhams-robbie-keane-3326352

No doubt if it appeared in his twitter feed would be followed by #unbelievable #unexpecteddelay #bitinpapermaybe

Edited by perthblue02

9 hours ago, Neal said:

Just been watching Sunderland v Charlton.

Bauer looks like he could be a capable centre half at this level, good in the air, reminds be a bit of Duffy but not as lanky and annoying. 

Stand out player was definitely Aribo (think that's how you spell it)... Too good for league 1.

Bauer looked a hard case which we need.