BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

It’s great that macron don’t just produce a template and switch colours for all, however it does mean we can’t really get an idea of our new kit until they announce it! Darn it! That said, here’s 3 macron have announced so far…

Macron 22-23 kits

would love a navy version of Wrexham with maybe blue, white and red where the diamonds are. Anyone fancy mocking up that as the home too?

the trabzonspor could replicate the yellow and black from 93 that we only wore once.

Who’s good at mock ups?

Edited by laughatthedingles

17 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

Communications getting a bit better - new kits update issued by the club - self explanatory.

This isn't only about communication its about action.

Its long been a bugbear for many supporters that the new home shirt was never available before the summer holidays, as many supporters would purchase to take it away with them, well now it is, get them bought you thin people 😉

Good effort by the club.

4 hours ago, Gav said:

This isn't only about communication its about action.

Its long been a bugbear for many supporters that the new home shirt was never available before the summer holidays, as many supporters would purchase to take it away with them, well now it is, get them bought you thin people 😉

Good effort by the club.

Actually Gav impressed by your positivity😄 If the communication is there people will know about it so it is a huge thing Rovers have to improve on.

Now they must concentrate on the most important issue - season tickets and fans. I foresee a busy week ahead at Ewood/Brockhall lets hope that things progress pretty sharply.

Now then, pub and rugby league final, curry in Hindley then its the Champs League final, we can but only dream🤔

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gumbi said:

The new home shirt being based on the shirt shown in your avatar?

Why are you being so defensive about it?

Just a prediction that's all, as a one off on the early 90s it was ok.

When was the last time our sponsor wasn't in black?  Just feel like it would be nice to have a change.

49 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Why are you being so defensive about it?

Just a prediction that's all, as a one off on the early 90s it was ok.

When was the last time our sponsor wasn't in black?  Just feel like it would be nice to have a change.

I apologise if it sounded that way but but it was just a prediction of how the kit may look. After all, we had a remake of the yellow kit from the play-off final from that season so it would never surprise me if we were to get a remake of the home kit from that season this season.

I think the last time we didn't have the sponsor in black on the home shirt was when Dafabet sponsored us.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gumbi said:

I apologise if it sounded that way but but it was just a prediction of how the kit may look. After all, we had a remake of the yellow kit from the play-off final from that season so it would never surprise me if we were to get a remake of the home kit from that season this season.

I think the last time we didn't have the sponsor in black on the home shirt was when Dafabet sponsored us.

Fair enough.

I think I would just like something q bit different than a black box or writing on the front. The recoverite in value on the yellow shirt last season looked superb I thought.

I’m used to the totally wicked sponsor now. I think it won’t be as bad as last year as it needed to be that big to cover up the previous sponsor. Hopefully it’s more akin to that on the training kit and isn’t as dominant with the big licence plate size block on the front.

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Awful decision for me that screams "we can't attract a decent sponsor".

Even without the moral implications the logo is hideous and likely to ruin any shirts we get.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Awful decision for me that screams "we can't attract a decent sponsor".

Even without the moral implications the logo is hideous and likely to ruin any shirts we get.

I don't know how you can say that when we don't know what offers they were and were the financially the same as Totally Wicked! 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

I don't know how you can say that when we don't know what offers they were and were the financially the same as Totally Wicked! 

You think companies that market their incredibly addictive and poisoness substances to kids is an acceptable choice for a professional football club? regardles of the finances involved or whether theyre a 'local company'

If you don't set clear principles and moral standards in your life then you are nothing. 

• Like 5

Kits are obviously designed a year in advance, but always enjoy bringing out the concepts, especially for Away & Third. Some of you might have spotted a few of these in the Lancs Live article. What's everyone hoping for this year?

blackout1.thumb.png.f8c3c7d42d24a41373b20ac0d3ec9394.png1256160488_Macron22_23ThirdKitFinalConcept.thumb.png.2704441bfc231a45afa05e9661cbefbf.png

1804051392_AwayKitConcept.thumb.png.5e2883c1a340c4e6e1dcb7411c93f287.png1369980606_Macron22_234.thumb.png.4cd8d693f7cfda9c3bc619fec1d048c5.png