BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

I was telling a work colleague about what Macron could do with our home shirt and he dared me to post it on here after I told him. He said it won't be well received but here goes anyway.

The Forest away shirt by Macron last season was a two colour half shirt with the fading of the colours where they met in the middle. I said "I think it would be different if we tried something like that instead of the straight cut line down the middle for a change."

That's when he dared me. Be kind please...

1 minute ago, Carbz said:

I was telling a work colleague about what Macron could do with our home shirt and he dared me to post it on here after I told him. He said it won't be well received but here goes anyway.

The Forest away shirt by Macron last season was a two colour half shirt with the fading of the colours where they met in the middle. I said "I think it would be different if we tried something like that instead of the straight cut line down the middle for a change."

I assume you mean this one?

image.png.ee435d54114a4c93d8785f5130e46974.png

Erm, no thanks. Not for the home anyway. Wouldn't be too averse to doing something with it as an away or third kit, but no, definitely not the home shirt. Those halves (or quarters!) are our identity & are sacrosanct as far as I'm concerned

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Carbz said:

I like it 🤷🏼‍♂️
They had better reverse the halves ( or quarters) on the back though if they dare be that brave 😅

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 1

Does anybody know if the new kits in children's sizes will have the Totally Wicked logo on them? I have had a quick look at what is and isn't allowed but I can't find anything specific to vaping products.

17 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Does anybody know if the new kits in children's sizes will have the Totally Wicked logo on them? I have had a quick look at what is and isn't allowed but I can't find anything specific to vaping products.

Unsure but have you looked at the kids training range? If it is/was on that then I'd expect it on the shirts

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carbz said:

All for trying something different but the forest one was too extreme for a halving of the colours. A smaller section of fade might work.

There's other ways to try it - Atletico Madrid have wavy stripes next season, but I'm not sure a wavy line for the halved shirt would look good. Maybe a red pin stripe separating the halves? Dashes of the opposite colour on each half?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Carbz said:

That shirt was awful... so your mate was right.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mike E said:

I'm trying use it as a 'loss leader' of sorts. Use it to generate buzz and sales in other areas. We certainly need to start trying something different.

Prices of virtually everything needs to come down so that we can sell more imo.

Prices of certain items in the club shop need to be reduce buts I would suggest prices and quality of food and drinks in the concourse and outside need to be review. Its poor quality and over priced for it

I would suggest the appointments of Gregg Broughton and Jon Dahl Tomasson appointments have created a buzz around the club. 

Anyone know where I can buy the scarf JDT is holding in Chaddy's picture? It's really simple and retro, and with the club logo. I can't see it in the club store (which doesn't really surprise me!!) I'm pretty sure it'd be a lot more popular than the navy blue one they have listed currently! Surely as a basic rule of thumb on the merch front with Rovers blue and white sells? 🥴

Bradley Dack at Ewood today (as per his Instagram) so I’d expect the new home shirt is being modelled at the stadium ahead of its release in a couple of weeks.

The modern trend of promotional shots, particularly the ladies signings/merchandise reveals etc. have been heading to my seat in the Riverside!

Maybe a rogue photo or two will emerge? 

23 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

I assume you mean this one?

image.png.ee435d54114a4c93d8785f5130e46974.png

Erm, no thanks. Not for the home anyway. Wouldn't be too averse to doing something with it as an away or third kit, but no, definitely not the home shirt. Those halves (or quarters!) are our identity & are sacrosanct as far as I'm concerned

That's the one yeah. Just imagine it in blue and white and id be happy with it. I know the opinion is controversial however. I like what you say about it being an away kit though. That would be good in black and red wouldn't it.

20 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I like it 🤷🏼‍♂️
They had better reverse the halves ( or quarters) on the back though if they dare be that brave 😅

Glad at least someone likes the idea.

20 hours ago, alex l said:

All for trying something different but the forest one was too extreme for a halving of the colours. A smaller section of fade might work.

There's other ways to try it - Atletico Madrid have wavy stripes next season, but I'm not sure a wavy line for the halved shirt would look good. Maybe a red pin stripe separating the halves? Dashes of the opposite colour on each half?

I find the "dashes of the opposite colour on each half" idea quite imaginative. I could go for the odd splodge of blue on the white part and vise versa.

19 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

That shirt was awful... so your mate was right.

Hahaha love how blunt that comment was.

Thanks to everyone for being respectful in agreeing or disagree with the original post. Can be some quite harsh people on here who wont only disagree with you, they will attack you personally.

• Like 2

Is it me or does it look like 2 different shades of blue?  I know its obviously just the lighting but not sure which is most accurate.

I would imagine the top one as it looks like its got some light hitting it.

I don't really care so much as I won't be wearing one, but that logo really is the pits!  Looks like something I'd come up with on MS paint in year 7 IT at school.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Is it me or does it look like 2 different shades of blue?  I know its obviously just the lighting but not sure which is most accurate.

I would imagine the top one as it looks like its got some light hitting it.

I don't really care so much as I won't be wearing one, but that logo really is the pits!  Looks like something I'd come up with on MS paint in year 7 IT at school.

It also looks to me like they are two different types of material.

That totally wicked logo is actually ugly

As if they have put a registered trademark next to it; like anyone outside of the 1990s skater world wants to copy 'totally wicked'

Will not be buying

Macron must be kicking themselves. Putting together some fantastic shirts only for them to be ruined by our abysmal commercial decisions

• Like 2

• Backroom

Horrible sponsor aside (and it is disgusting) there are light ‘splashes’ on the blue in the second pic 

I wonder if it’s intentional or just a mark on the kit in the photo 

2 hours ago, pick32 said:

Don’t care what either look like, worst sponsor we have ever had, Honestly if my 3 year old drew it, it wouldn’t make the fridge door

Zebra was pretty bad. Probiz was awful, possibly worse than this.