BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

• Backroom

Not sure if I like the weird bleach splash gradient, I think I do as appreciate an attempt at something different now and then 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
22 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Removing posts that don't play to the current narrative that our die hard fans are racists....?

No, it was because it’s politics on the football thread.

10 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

No, it was because it’s politics on the football thread.

No it was about our football club, you were a bit naughty there mate....its for the football section,  not talking about politics and you know it, I'm talking about how this club is a shell of its former self with the fanbase being branded racists 

Maybe we need a thread but it definitely needs to be in this section.

Edited by Sparks Rover

8 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

You found the picture then 🤣

I didn't have the picture. @Miller11did. All three kits were shown to me at the Darwen game in person. Will you ever figure these things out in real time speed?

9 minutes ago, JoeH said:

I didn't have the picture. @Miller11did. All three kits were shown to me at the Darwen game in person. Will you ever figure these things out in real time speed?

The club are very disappointed in the leaks and there’s going to be a full investigation into them… I wouldn’t want to be the new person in the retail team. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, J*B said:

The club are very disappointed in the leaks and there’s going to be a full investigation into them… I wouldn’t want to be the new person in the retail team. 

Ye, I'd say there needs to be a full internal investigation into this

22 minutes ago, J*B said:

Aye, can hardly blame them, undermines what they're trying to achieve. Not usual that they get out in such a way. 

24 minutes ago, J*B said:

It's only management that are continually allowed to mess up and get away with it then i take it?

Edited by MarkBRFC
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Literally everyone on Facebook moaning about the new kit. I like it, really not understanding what the big issue is with it!

I think that awful sponsor which is also too high doesn't help. The shirt itself is fine imo

35 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Anyone got a way to take off the sponsor, any household products other than bleach?

That sponsor is absolutely vile

Yes there are ways but most succesful in my opinion is not a household product, works well taking HTV off cotton but with polyester/ polyester blends it's 50/50 and even when succesfully removed often leaves a footprint.

There are other ways but again better success rate on cotton than poly, which involves heating the htv glue from the inside of the garment

google HTV removal,  attempting to do any of the recommendations in any of the videos etc , there is a very high chance you will ruin the shirt

Edited by perthblue02

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I don't get how anyone would spend so much on a product that requires such drastic action to make it anything other than "vile" to the user!

So you don't think the sponsor is vile? 

I'd never buy that shirt and wear it as I'd be embarrassed by the look of that sponsor tbh.

I also think it's horrible the chat that was given about not going with gambling companies because it's unethical and then going with a vaping company that has very little to no research on and will turn out being worse than smoking itself.

So yes Totally Wicked as a sponsor is vile

• Like 1

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

So you don't think the sponsor is vile? 

I'd never buy that shirt and wear it as I'd be embarrassed by the look of that sponsor tbh.

I also think it's horrible the chat that was given about not going with gambling companies because it's unethical and then going with a vaping company that has very little to no research on and will turn out being worse than smoking itself.

So yes Totally Wicked as a sponsor is vile

I never personally buy the shirts but I am not particularly keen on any of the leaked kits, assuming the away and 3rd are as shown. The 3rd in particular is fairly abhorrent. The sponsor on the kit looks quite high but the whole kit is not very nice to look at to be honest.

I possibly don't have as strong views as much as I understand others views on both vaping and indeed gambling companies but one aspect I do think is important regardless of personal views is to be wary to annoy supporters/customers by opting for controversial choices.