BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

On 06/07/2022 at 17:49, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

No reversed halves, me no buy.

12 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

#ReverseTheHalves & it would be smashing…

For the second consecutive season we will not be wearing our traditional colours.

Next season may as well have blue and white stripes.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bazza said:

For the second consecutive season we will not be wearing our traditional colours.

Next season may as well have blue and white stripes.

Aye yes .. ..traditional ..i liked it best when when some of  the team had the blue n white halves reversed to the the rest of the team .. #Traditional ..

Fblackburn1.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HowieFive0 said:

Aye yes .. ..traditional ..i liked it best when when some of  the team had the blue n white halves reversed to the the rest of the team .. #Traditional ..

Fblackburn1.jpg

We have always worn blue and white quartered shirts. If you could see the back of each of those shirts you would see that the "halves" are reversed. That is until a few seasons ago (I forget which season).

• Like 1

If it was black, orange, yellow then it would be perfect, but I'll never understand the logic behind us repeatedly going for a blue away shirt. Can pick any colour in the world other than blue or white. We won't be able to wear it at Millwall, Birmingham, Reading, Cardiff, Huddersfield, Wigan so is there really much point?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nathan_rovers1 said:

Unless you fancy digging into your own pocket and paying what they do, then I would stop moaning. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, or moan as you call it, about any posts on this forum. You need to think before you post such a childish response.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

It's a pretty shit picture on their website, it isn't on the rovers store or macron site and I'm not on any social media, unless BRFCS counts.

I may be wrong, but I believe you can still go on Rovers' Twitter or Instagram pages without being signed up to those sites