BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

Just now, roversfan99 said:

I never personally buy the shirts but I am not particularly keen on any of the leaked kits, assuming the away and 3rd are as shown. The 3rd in particular is fairly abhorrent. The sponsor on the kit looks quite high but the whole kit is not very nice to look at to be honest.

I possibly don't have as strong views as much as I understand others views on both vaping and indeed gambling companies but one aspect I do think is important regardless of personal views is to be wary to annoy supporters/customers by opting for controversial choices.

It brings me great happiness whenever we agree.

But yes I think the point of them being high is possibly to try and blend it in with the badge and macron to hide it (if possible)

3 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

It brings me great happiness whenever we agree.

But yes I think the point of them being high is possibly to try and blend it in with the badge and macron to hide it (if possible)

I am not too sure that it is to hide it but I do think it looks better than how it looked in the second half of last season, stuck over the top.

I remember in the past that I think companies insisted that we put their sponsor in a box to make it stand out so I would be surprised if there was a deliberate attempt to somewhat conceal it, it goes against their inevitable regular promotion of Totally Wicked as is normal with a major sponsor. 

3 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Someone has mentioned this but to have a Red Devil on the front of our shirt is a.disgrace.  In the history of Rovers shirts I think this is middling.

indeed, would rather have venkys on there

1 hour ago, belfast_rover said:

Why does it appear as though there is a white panel dividing the blue front and back running down the ribs on the left, but no corresponding blue panel on the right? Makes it look unbalanced 

Screenshot_20220705-132839.png

Screenshot_20220705-133136.png

Probably because the manufacturing process only allows one colour of fabric for that panel…so yes..it looks wrong. 

But not as wrong as non-reversed halves 😉

• Like 3

image.png.187164cbd678e65494787eb10aef8e3a.png

I think someone was trying to point this out above - but why the hell does the white collar go lower than the blue collar. Jesus that's bad (as is the nipple level sponsor and the red devil and the sponsor brand)

Quite like the shade / texture of blue though that's about it.

• Backroom
12 minutes ago, superniko said:

image.png.187164cbd678e65494787eb10aef8e3a.png

I think someone was trying to point this out above - but why the hell does the white collar go lower than the blue collar. Jesus that's bad (as is the nipple level sponsor and the red devil and the sponsor brand)

Quite like the shade / texture of blue though that's about it.

It doesn't, I don't think. It's a horizontal white strip, and it's just difficult to see the stitching in that filter.

7 minutes ago, Mike E said:

It doesn't, I don't think. It's a horizontal white strip, and it's just difficult to see the stitching in that filter.

Still looks silly, why isn't the part under the stitch blue?

• Like 1

For me it's a miss. I don't actually mind the same halves on the back from recent times or even the sponsor BUT:

1) Two shades of blue seems odd-looking to me.

2) Collar is just bizarre.

3) The biggy. As others have pointed out, lots of aspects of the shirt are not symmetrical. As someone with a touch of OCD, I can't stand that. Why wouldn't you treat blue and white equally?!

The away shirt looks like sub-standard training gear but the 3rd shirt might be another case of 'so bad it's good' like the orange CIS shirt or the pale yellow with styled crests monstrosity. Will need a full look in person before I commit to that one.

2 hours ago, JHRover said:

Why is it a limited release?

Don't we want to sell as many as possible?

cos Rovers are waiting for the full stock of the kit to come from Marcon. They got enough for limited release. 

I have notice there is no xxxl shirts size available

1 hour ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

For those that won’t buy it, for one reason or another, how about this classic instead? Toffs £52, everything that a Rovers shirt should look like in my opinion.

6BCDF77D-6668-44F8-B737-0BCEA0E21240.jpeg

Are the halves reversed? 😗

• Like 2

Judging by the video the club posted of people buying the shirt and various pictures that people have put up on Twitter, it appears that the sponsor is being printed a bit lower down than what was originally shown.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Are the sizes same as last year? So buy a shirt one size bigger than normal?

It's Macron, they're Italian, think Kappa.  So, yeah, I would guess so. My biggest regret ever was buying a Kappa shirt in my normal size (at the time I was actually just a large - no jokes required) I looked like a very poorly made sausage!

Better safe than sausage my friend! 😅

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Are the sizes same as last year? So buy a shirt one size bigger than normal?

When I was looking at the sponsorless version on the Macron website yesterday afternoon it said "slim fit" in the description. Based on that, I would assume so, but somebody who has bought one will be able to say with certainty.