BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

51 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

For me red and black halves, yellow with blue trim are some of the quintessential Rovers away shirts, simple as that. So as result I thought last season’s shirts were great, and therefore I don’t think this season’s will measure up.

It’s called having an opinion and there is nothing remotely ‘negative’ about that view, so please bore off with that tripe.

Marty it sounded negative from where I read it whilst on my sunbed! How about I will wait and see all 3 shirts in their entirety and then offer an opinion as to whether they are better or worse than last season as good as traditional away shirt colours may be a change is always good

It’s my opinion! I personally like the classic Rovers away shirt colours. It gives the club an identity, just like the home shirt always has.

Liking one thing more than another is what we humans do. Be it a type of food, a type of beer, a type of music, whatever.

So please refrain from all this ‘negative’ stuff please.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

For me red and black halves, yellow with blue trim are some of the quintessential Rovers away shirts, simple as that. So as result I thought last season’s shirts were great, and therefore I don’t think this season’s will measure up.

It’s called having an opinion and there is nothing remotely ‘negative’ about that view, so please bore off with that tripe.

I like the red and black halves shirt last season. 

I would have gone for either Red and Black stripe shirt like the one from 2001/02 season, or gone Yellow and black shirt from the 94/95 season. 

Tho I am looking forward to seeing this Navy shirt if it similar to the post by @Iceman as I will buy it as its very appealing and looks good quality

2 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

Unless I’m being thick that looks like the same colour all the way round?

Exactly what I thought, hence my post on the previous page.

Assuming @miller isn't having us on ( I see no reason why he would) I can only think that the pic of the back isn't from the new shirt. Might be why it looks like a different material & slightly different shade.

Edited by windymiller7

On 26/06/2022 at 22:53, windymiller7 said:

Exactly what I thought, hence my post on the previous page.

Assuming @miller isn't having us on ( I see no reason why he would) I can only think that the pic of the back isn't from the new shirt. Might be why it looks like a different material & slightly different shade.

The material on the back is different, or it was last season. It's like a breathable mesh to allow your back to not get clammed up whilst playing. 

I wear them when playing squash and can honestly say they are excellent. 

• Backroom
21 hours ago, arbitro said:

I was in the Roverstore yesterday and had it confirmed to me that the kids and junior replica kits and training gear will NOT carry the Totally Wicked logo.

I'll have to see if I can fit into the biggest kids shirt then.

• Like 2

Lucky enough to have seen the kit. The home will split opinion, it's alright. Away is gash for me, looks like a training top. Third is a thing of beauty.

1 hour ago, JoeH said:

Lucky enough to have seen the kit. The home will split opinion, it's alright. Away is gash for me, looks like a training top. Third is a thing of beauty.

The big question is "Have you seen the home shirt out of the packet & are the halves reversed?" 😉

• Backroom
1 hour ago, JoeH said:

Problem is we went through two ‘classic’ away kits in one season, they should have had the foresight to use the yellow last season and follow up with the red and black halves this season 

Should have….

• Like 2

1 hour ago, windymiller7 said:

The big question is "Have you seen the home shirt out of the packet & are the halves reversed?" 😉

This.

The blue being on the correct side, front and back is 95% of the battle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

Hard to tell from the image, I *think* it's not reversed, same as 21/22 home kit. Which I know will disappoint many.

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

Put the picture up Joe.

I don't have it, it was shown to me on someone's phone in person at the Darwen fixture.

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

Bloody ell it's like getting blood out of a stone.  I'll wait.👍

No.. you’re confused. That’s how I’ve seen them.