BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

I used to buy the training tops regularly. That was until they started bringing them out in garish colours and the prices went a bit silly. I quite like this shade of blue though.

On another note, good to see Dack wearing the blue Predator Manias. When did they come back out? I used to be mad about the Predator Mania range back in the day. Think they went big around 2002-ish. My favourite boots to this day.

If Stoke City (fellow Macron) are to give us any clues.

We'll have a 'Walk out Jacket' very much like the training shirt, which also makes me think that the shade of blue will be used for the blue on the home shirt. Similarly, we may have an away 'Walk out Jacket' in the change strip colour scheme. Also, interesting that we've used a full colour badge, instead of the monochrome badge on the Stoke shirts.

Finally a clue to our goalkeeper kits? Pastiles anyone?

stoketaining.jpg

pastilegk.jpg

Edited by rog of the rovers

2 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

I hope the sponsor on the actual kits is similar to the training wear, instead of a horrible black/blue box just stuck on there.

Yeah that’s what I was going to say. I think there is a good chance the sponsor will be like that as I think the sponsor last season had to be the way it was to cover the up the recoverite logo. 

• Like 1

On 13/06/2022 at 16:44, rog of the rovers said:

If Stoke City (fellow Macron) are to give us any clues.

We'll have a 'Walk out Jacket' very much like the training shirt, which also makes me think that the shade of blue will be used for the blue on the home shirt. Similarly, we may have an away 'Walk out Jacket' in the change strip colour scheme. Also, interesting that we've used a full colour badge, instead of the monochrome badge on the Stoke shirts.

Finally a clue to our goalkeeper kits? Pastiles anyone?

stoketaining.jpg

pastilegk.jpg

I’ll give you absolutes rather than clues, if you’d like? 

Home - same as always, still quarters rather than halves

Away - navy blue

3rd - red with Lancashire rose outlines

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, J*B said:

Away - navy blue

Look forward to seeing these kits. 

Would have prefer this has our away kit. Smart this https://scontent-lcy1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/287890002_5414252972008068_1324280288104701362_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=z1vhVXvXh4kAX9MeH-6&_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.xx&oh=00_AT-oerVu8s90_-0jkXNWrgMHXoKCPdi48Zrk8oPyXTXXhg&oe=62B003F3

20 hours ago, J*B said:

Away - navy blue

They were halves last season, do you mean its back to quarters this season or is still halves?

18 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

They were halves last season, do you mean its back to quarters this season or is still halves?

Less sure on this than the colours - but I believe it was halves, is now quarters. 

• Like 1

On 01/06/2022 at 10:08, RTM08 said:

Awful decision for me that screams "we can't attract a decent sponsor".

Even without the moral implications the logo is hideous and likely to ruin any shirts we get.

Agree fully with everything you said here 

another season I won’t be picking up the kit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IrelandsRover said:

Agree fully with everything you said here 

another season I won’t be picking up the kit 

same here. was gutted about the recoverite debacle. didn't have the pennies for one first half of last season and by the time i did they were forced to have that monstrosity slapped across them, and i don't just mean the big blue cover-up box. a shame, the home and third kit were the first of our kits i've truly liked since the league one season.

i did quite like that lighter blue number we had first season back up actually, far more than most seemed to, but that awful betting logo ruined it. it baffles me the club can't sell some sponsorless shirts when we're linked with such businesses. obviously no thought even given to the various religious communities that don't agree with gambling etc? essentially cutting out a huge chunk of their market right off the bat? mind-boggling.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nbdelboy said:

same here. was gutted about the recoverite debacle. didn't have the pennies for one first half of last season and by the time i did they were forced to have that monstrosity slapped across them, and i don't just mean the big blue cover-up box. a shame, the home and third kit were the first of our kits i've truly liked since the league one season.

i did quite like that lighter blue number we had first season back up actually, far more than most seemed to, but that awful betting logo ruined it. it baffles me the club can't sell some sponsorless shirts when we're linked with such businesses. obviously no thought even given to the various religious communities that don't agree with gambling etc? essentially cutting out a huge chunk of their market right off the bat? mind-boggling.

Yes this is why I cannot wear the shirt

i am not going to sport that logo 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DeeCee said:

baffles me the club can't sell some sponsorless shirts 

It will be in the contract, maybe not for child's shirts?

A company isn't going to want to pay sponsorship for their logo not to be on the prime position. Any time a crowd shot or picture is shown, it's potentially dozens of ads for your brand. The sale of a few hundred more shirts wouldn't likely make up the difference in lost or reduced sponsorship funds if we went with no sponsor or negotiated to not have them on replica shirts. 

4 hours ago, alex l said:

A company isn't going to want to pay sponsorship for their logo not to be on the prime position. Any time a crowd shot or picture is shown, it's potentially dozens of ads for your brand. The sale of a few hundred more shirts wouldn't likely make up the difference in lost or reduced sponsorship funds if we went with no sponsor or negotiated to not have them on replica shirts. 

I agree, I was quoting and replying to another poster

• Like 1