BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

37 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Not a criticism. I just think he will tell you everything you want to hear and you will come away satisfied with it.

He's done the same to numerous others, some on here and one or two i know personally.

Not to be trusted at all is my opinion.

I have spoken to some people who have meet Steve Waggott so I have some background into him and I know what to expect. 

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

The only similarity he has with John Williams is that he is a very gregarious character, you can see evidence of that in the way he works the room in the Premier Suite etc. Those that have met him one on one say similar.

So I can certainly see how he can send people away feeling positive about the club’s direction… however JW actually had a track record behind the bravado, this fella has overseen one shambles after another and no amount of good natured corporate waffle and bluster can hide that fact. 

You could be describing Boris here....

• Like 1

yes, the third shirt will be on sale tomorrow.

As an aside, reading through the past couple of pages on here some of the absolute dross around macron, kits, ordering quantities, dates, etc is quite embarrassing - people will defend it as speculation (or whatever) some of it is absolutely laughable 😂

Edited by JWU-Andy

Can I give some clarity regarding the supply of this season's shirts. Given the issues with supply of goods from China since the pandemic a first small batch were air freighted so that the club had some stock to sell early. The main stock was sent by sea. They have arrived in the UK and are currently having all the logos added and they should be back at Ewood on Friday, although that date could slip a day or two.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, only2garners said:

Can I give some clarity regarding the supply of this season's shirts. Given the issues with supply of goods from China since the pandemic a first small batch were air freighted so that the club had some stock to sell early. The main stock was sent by sea. They have arrived in the UK and are currently having all the logos added and they should be back at Ewood on Friday, although that date could slip a day or two.

They have to get them here for the open traning session on Monday.

16 hours ago, JWU-Andy said:

yes, the third shirt will be on sale tomorrow.

As an aside, reading through the past couple of pages on here some of the absolute dross around macron, kits, ordering quantities, dates, etc is quite embarrassing - people will defend it as speculation (or whatever) some of it is absolutely laughable 😂

Is this your opinion, or is your opinion influenced by recent hires in the retail team? 

1 minute ago, MarkBRFC said:

Why?

Red has been a traditional away colour for Rovers for decades.

On the night when we were promoted at Bury in 1980 we were in red. Down the years red has featured in lots of our change strips.

10 minutes ago, alex l said:

Lots of credit going to Macron, but do they actually design the kits or is that Rovers? Given designs are in place around 12 months prior to release, doesn't that indicate Rovers actually design the shirt? 

Whist the club will have input it will be Macron that lead the design process.

On 08/05/2022 at 07:19, J*B said:

Macron don’t do the design, Rovers do. It’ll be out quickly this season because the designs and sponsors are already signed off. 

Another W for J*B!

• Like 5