BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

7 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Rhys Healey being rumoured. 3 goals from 6 this season. 14 from 32 last season. 

That is exceptionally uninspiring. Never scored more than 11 in England and at 26 not likely to be getting any better.

What's the standard in French Ligue 2 like?

Edited by RevidgeBlue

Reda Khadra quotes from RoversTV interview:

"I am very excited and happy to be here at a great club. To get some minutes in one of the hardest leagues and to get some experience is important. I need to play regularly to improve, to get better, to get to the best version of myself."

"I hear that they won the Premier League some years ago. I hear very good things about the club. It made it easier to say yes and come along to this club."

"My style of play, I'm a direct player, I like to go through 1v1. I'm fast. I'm very excited to see the supporters in the stadium. Maybe some nutmegs. That's my game and I love it."

"I am ready. I was in Germany before at Borrusia Dortmund. I moved last year to Brighton and now I am here and I'm happy to be here."

"Personally for me the Premier League is the best league in the world. And of course I've heard many good things about the Championship, it's a tough league."

"German football is more tactical. In England its more physically demanding. Much harder than in Germany. The English game suits my style."

"I want to get as many minutes as possible. Hopefully I can do that and help the team. I look step by step and maybe I would like to get to 10 goals. A few assists too."

2 minutes ago, JoeH said:

"I am very excited and happy to be here at a great club. To get some minutes in one of the hardest leagues and to get some experience is important. I need to play regularly to improve, to get better, to get to the best version of myself."

"I hear that they won the Premier League some years ago. I hear very good things about the club. It made it easier to say yes and come along to this club."

"My style of play, I'm a direct player, I like to go through 1v1. I'm fast. I'm very excited to see the supporters in the stadium. Maybe some nutmegs. That's my game and I love it."

"I am ready. I was in Germany before at Borrusia Dortmund. I moved last year to Brighton and now I am here and I'm happy to be here."

"Personally for me the Premier League is the best league in the world. And of course I've heard many good things about the Championship, it's a tough league."

"German football is more tactical. In England its more physically demanding. Much harder than in Germany. The English game suits my style."

"I want to get as many minutes as possible. Hopefully I can do that and help the team. I look step by step and maybe I would like to get to 10 goals. A few assists too."

I like how he sets a target. 10 goals would be just swell 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JoeH said:

10 goals, fast and nutmegs? Yes, I would like to order that. Nice confidence. 

• Like 5

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

How many more in??

I think Tayo Edun gets announced soon. Forward & another loanee goes down to the wire. Got a feeling it'll end up being one or the other

2 hours ago, Vilesinner said:

We have done best having a hard working midfielder as our focal point in attack. 

We need a permanent striker in. Can't rely on Gallagher as the only main striker. 

1 hour ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Yep - seemed a non starter all along. I hope we haven’t wasted too much time behind the scenes. ‘

I totally agree there and we seem to spend weeks chasing him

1 hour ago, BRFC_Polky said:

I’m getting increasingly worried that we won’t be signing a striker on a permanent deal.

I will be worried until we announce one. 

36 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Sharpe saying he is hearing positive noises on all fronts and be a busy last 6 hours

great news. Lets get that permanent striker in

31 minutes ago, JoeH said:

I feel like this one relates to us. Rumours Obafemi began travelling up and was turned around.

1786912869_Screenshot2021-08-31at16_49_43.png.ca56980419803197c92fb9d760a890f4.png

I think its Charles to Peterborough myself