BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

1 hour ago, JoeH said:

Tommy Doyle is a very competent player. However, I just cannot comprehend why we'd bring in another central midfielder?

Clarkson, Buckley, Travis, Rothwell, Davenport, Johnson, Dack... do we really need Doyle too?

You should know by now we only ever end up with whoever is left  at the last minute that the parent Clubs want to offload on loan.

Not the players we actually need in the positions we actually need them in.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

He'd be a class signing.

Huge resale value on £4.5m too.

Sharpe hasn’t been replying to tweets today so wouldn’t read anything into him not denying it if he’s not replying to people anyway. I bet you’ve already tweeted him asking about this though 😂😂

1 minute ago, Butty said:

Sharpe hasn’t been replying to tweets today so wouldn’t read anything into him not denying it if he’s not replying to people anyway. I bet you’ve already tweeted him asking about this though 😂😂

He’s mentioned in the telegraph live feed to be fair. Mentions that Forest have been linked but doesn’t deny any potential rovers interests. His next comment is to deny a link to Kipre.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TruRover said:

He’s mentioned in the telegraph live feed to be fair. Mentions that Forest have been linked but doesn’t deny any potential rovers interests. His next comment is to deny a link to Kipre.

Ive read Maja was on 57k at Bordeaux, how can we afford that? He would want minimum 35k.

5 hours ago, JoeH said:

Don't usually promote stuff in here but we're doing a live deadline day show, completely Rovers orientated, from 8:30pm tonight. We'll have Jaquob Crooke, Rich Sharpe, @Herbie6590 & a few more live on the air as the deadline day clock counts down. Hopefully get an exclusive or two from the reporters. Feel free to join us later 

Well done.

Hope you have something substantive to report in terms of a decent permanent striker as opposed to the usual catalogue of excuses and hard luck stories.

It really will be an absolute disgrace if, having known in advance for some time Armstrong was leaving and getting a headline fee before sell on clauses of £18 m we fail to bring in a half decent replacement in at least the £3m sort of range.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BRFC_Polky said:

I’m getting increasingly worried that we won’t be signing a striker on a permanent deal.

I'd say its been pretty obvious since Armstrong left to be honest.

All talk since has been a smokescreen.