BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

2 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Bit of intrigue around Khadra. Never seen him before, but a tricky winger by the sounds of it. Looking forward to watching him play. Good to see he has already set himself a target in terms of goals. He must be decent to have been at Dortmund not so long ago.

Manchester United chased him only a year or two ago. He's not a bad signing in isolation. It's when you look at all of our other business that it seems odd

Just now, JoeH said:

Manchester United chased him only a year or two ago. He's not a bad signing in isolation. It's when you look at all of our other business that it seems odd

I wonder if there's a slither of a chance of turning this into a permanent deal next summer? Probably not, but would explain our apparent  determination to get him in, giving him the number 7 shirt etc. 

2 minutes ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

I wonder if there's a slither of a chance of turning this into a permanent deal next summer? Probably not, but would explain our apparent  determination to get him in, giving him the number 7 shirt etc. 

There's always a chance. A dogs chance and no chance.

4 minutes ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Just signed a new 2 year contract back in April. Think he is one they like tbh - he is here just to get games and get developed.

Here is Rhys Healey's career stats in terms if games played in different leagues, goals, assists and minutes played

Rhys Healey - Career stats | Transfermarkt

Here is Healey's goals for MK Dons in the 19/20 season

Rhys Healey All Goals 2019/20 Mk Dons - YouTube

Here is Healey's goals and assists for Toulouse in the 21/22 season

Rhys Healey - Toulouse FC | All Goals And Assists In 2020/2021 - YouTube

I will let everyone make they own mind up based on the information and clips provided what they think

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Here is Rhys Healey's career stats in terms if games played in different leagues, goals, assists and minutes played

I will let everyone make they own mind up based on the information and clips provided what they think

YouTube clips literally show nothing.

Have you actually seen him play a full 90 minute game?

Edited by RoversClitheroe
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Not a patch on Obafemi

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JoeH said:

Tayo Edun signs on a 3 year deal til 2024 with a further 12-month option. An undisclosed sell on fee in place to Lincoln City.

Seen that he can play LB or midfield. What type of midfield role, does anyone know?

Assuming he's here to challenge for a place either at LB or in MF, and not just back up.

Edited by davulsukur