BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

I'll add this on Obafemi deal - he's making a mistake going to Swansea over us, and there aren't too many clubs where you can say that. 

Lost a lot of their best players, a poor manager, and more concerned with style over substance. All signs that they are really going to struggle. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

YouTube clips literally show nothing.

Have you actually seen him play a full 90 minute game?

Like I say RoversClitheroe in my post I will let everyone make they own mind up based on the information and clips provided what they think. I have nothing more to add that statement

25 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Not a patch on Obafemi

Its time you face the fact that the player never wanted to come here despite us chasing him for weeks and we didn't even hold talks with him as Mowbray has confirmed. 

3 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Swansea signed Rhys Williams on loan from Loverpool too. They’re doing some decent business today!

They sold their best right back and striker and bring in loan player from Liverpool and close to bring striker from Southampton. 

Is that decent businesses? 

7 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

I'll add this on Obafemi deal - he's making a mistake going to Swansea over us, and there aren't too many clubs where you can say that. 

Lost a lot of their best players, a poor manager, and more concerned with style over substance. All signs that they are really going to struggle. 

He was meant to join them on loan last January only for injury stopping the deal.

Perhaps he spent time there and got a good feel for the club, plus they will be offering more money than us

• Like 1

• Backroom

So we need a striker and are linked to Obafemi and then Lowe along with Bournemouth.

Lowe has gone to Bournemouth and Obafemi is going to Swansea to replace Lowe.

Hope ours is a good un 

• Like 5

The refreshing that’s getting done today is next level stuff. I’ve upped my game.

Two more would be great, a permanent striker and a loan Centre mid is what we need.

Tommy Doyle hasn’t moved yet but he might be a little too clarksony 

Edited by Fraserkirky

12 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I'm interested in this too, I'd like us to get some decent loans for some of our prospects.

all these wingers and midfielders plus the dutch lad surely means buckley,chapman,magliore,butterworth and mcbride are all surplus,i won`t be happy if carter goes out on loan,he`s shown he belongs in the first team,despite mowbray messing him about putting him  at full back