BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

We signed a Dutch centre back. 

Plus Carter and Wharton backing up Lenihan and Ayala

nailed on he`s going to be playing at right back,ayala and lenihan are bullet proof,barring injury,carter is suspended,nyambe is (injured,yeah right) so the only logical place in tony`s flawed thinking is right back

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19547473.live-blackburn-rovers-transfer-deadline-day-updates/?123

Rovers' search for another attacking player looks set to go down to the wire.

2.5 hours to go and doesn't appear as though anything is imminent so we could well be in for late on.

If there is to be one more bit of business, then it's looking like the eggs are in the attacker basket.

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19547473.live-blackburn-rovers-transfer-deadline-day-updates/?123

Rovers' search for another attacking player looks set to go down to the wire.

2.5 hours to go and doesn't appear as though anything is imminent so we could well be in for late on.

If there is to be one more bit of business, then it's looking like the eggs are in the attacker basket.

There'll be nowt else mark my words

• Like 3

Regardless of what he does in these few hours, not having a shortlist ready to go after Armstrong was sold is pretty neglectful. I know the argument is that the longer it gets to the deadline the cheaper it may be, but these clubs will know we are the ones in need of a replacement.

1 minute ago, islander200 said:

Yeah but played 30 odd games in Holland last year.I mean I know the Dutch league isn't anything spectacular but the championship isn't either

And neither are we.

• Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Don't want excuses from the club, Mowbray and Waggott. We have months to plan for a replacement for Armstrong. Not signing one permanent striker in this window is no short of pathetic

It’s mental at a professional football club. Unless he’s holding out for some super signing, but I can’t see it.

4 minutes ago, booth said:

Regardless of what he does in these few hours, not having a shortlist ready to go after Armstrong was sold is pretty neglectful. I know the argument is that the longer it gets to the deadline the cheaper it may be, but these clubs will know we are the ones in need of a replacement.

And neither are we.

Seems like the shortlist started and ended with Obafemi. Piss poor.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Don't want excuses from the club, Mowbray and Waggott. We have months to plan for a replacement for Armstrong. Not signing one permanent striker in this window is no short of pathetic

but we did sign 2 league 1 left backs 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

(want to take bets on which of those 2 will be leaving us for nowt or on loan within 18 months because they're not getting enough game time or cos they're just not much kop) 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo