BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

I don’t know how credible it is but I was told that a striker was being worked on whose name hadn’t been mentioned in media circles - wasn’t given name before being asked but my hope is that that’s still being worked on. Would have to agree if we don’t land a striker now then what the hell have we been doing. I know gallagher has been told he will get his chance up top but we still need another. 

• Like 5

Just now, davulsukur said:

I've just seen that we have actually loaned out Chapman, why the hell did we even bother wasting his time signing him on for another year?

To get a fee in January is all I can imagine. Strange for sure - should have just let him leave if the plan was to get rid anyway.

4 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I don’t know how credible it is but I was told that a striker was being worked on whose name hadn’t been mentioned in media circles - wasn’t given name before being asked but my hope is that that’s still being worked on. Would have to agree if we don’t land a striker now then what the hell have we been doing. I know gallagher has been told he will get his chance up top but we still need another. 

If anything is actually being worked on you’ve just got to picture who’s working on it. That fat Geordie slug. Wouldn’t trust him with the weekly grocery shop let alone a deal for a striker. 

Edited by matt83
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

Can't believe Obafemi hasn't been announced by club x yet. If he ends up staying at Soton then he must be on some gigantic wages there. Anything else doesn't make sense to me.

Sharpe reckoned the wage he is on at Southampton would have come within what we pay our players.He is out of contract in the summer and is only 20 so he must have signed his last deal at 17 or 18 can't imagine he would be on mega money

• Like 1

Just now, roversfan99 said:

I don't think that there are enough goals between Gallagher, Brereton, Poveda, Khadra and Dolan to avoid a serious scrap at the bottom. Not many attacks in the league as poor as that.

Which is why we need that quality striker who sadly isn't coming

• Like 1