BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Haven't I posted enough at the lack of club planning and strategy in not replacing him soon enough. 

You just questioned Swansea for selling a forward and replacing him with a lad from a premier league team. Rovers have a massive hole to fill with Armstrong leaving, is that ok with you? or are you happy with some lastminute.com dude being shoe horned in. As for TM's " we are looking at 6 alternatives BS" 😡😡

11 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

100% will be a loan. Badly advised Venkys will keep the money in their pockets and hide behind FFP.

Yeah they overspent in the last few years 7 million on Brererton and 5 on Gallagher so they could hide behind ffp a few years later when they sold a player for 15 million

9 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

100% will be a loan. Badly advised Venkys will keep the money in their pockets and hide behind FFP.

Loans aren't free though.

Even signing a top striker wouldn't put us anywhere near the play offs this season.

Throwing money away loaning a striker, a little investment now gives our player time to settle and adjust, get a season under their belt and we can build further next season.

8 minutes ago, blue_n_white99 said:

You just questioned Swansea for selling a forward and replacing him with a lad from a premier league team. Rovers have a massive hole to fill with Armstrong leaving, is that ok with you? or are you happy with some lastminute.com dude being shoe horned in. As for TM's " we are looking at 6 alternatives BS" 😡😡

Look back at my posts for the past 48 hours and I have slammed and complained about the lack of proper planning and a strategy for replacing Armstrong. 

I said yesterday that We should have a replacement line up and ready to sign when we sold Armstrong 

• Backroom

Wanted it to work out for Harry here but it’s been clear that’s not going to happen, he looked miserable warming up against West Brom recently 

A move seems best for everyone 

• Like 1

“I’ve just got a message from somebody involved in the Kylian Mbappe deal, it’s a three-word message: “Deal off completely”. Kylian Mbappe will not be getting his dream move to Real Madrid.

“I’ve just got off the phone to somebody in Paris who is working on a deal, and this is incredible. Real Madrid were willing to pay for than €220million today for Kylian Mbappe. PSG have stalled, haven’t got back to Real Madrid, who have walked away because it’s too late to do the deal.

"I’ve been told Real Madrid will sign Mbappe on a pre-contract agreement in January for nothing. PSG could have had more than €220m today but have not co-operated.”

wow

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hasta said:

Where's the Josh Maja link come from or is it just people wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking because his move to forest has broken down and he's off elsewhere (unknown where)

Think Marcus Maddison from a few years back, if the board collectively wishes hard  enough, a link will appear.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Wishful thinking because his move to forest has broken down and he's off elsewhere (unknown where)

Think Marcus Maddison from a few years back, if the board collectively wishes hard  enough, a link will appear.

Thought as much. Compared to who we get linked with Maja is a different stratosphere.

Edited by Hasta