BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

1 hour ago, renrag said:

I’ve heard that tale before Tony. Are you able to say if he operates as a pundit these days? It has always seemed strange to me that you see Manure supporters in every corner of the globe, but I can’t think of any referee who has declared an allegiance to them, thus preventing them refereeing at OT

You are correct Jack. However he doesn't look back in anger 😁😁😁.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Good signing or pretty desperate?

I can't decide.

Β 

Me neither. On the one hand he's capable of banging them in at this level if he's remotely fit. On the other, the whole point of Ismael's style of play (supposedly) is a really aggressive press, which you'd assume is well beyond Carroll at this stage in his career.Β 

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

2 horrendous decisions in the Huddersfield V Stoke game. It seems inevitable that VAR needs to come in.

You introduce VAR into the Championship with the standard of referees/assistantsΒ  that it has now and games wouldn't finishΒ  until midnight . Be a VAR every five minutes..

Standard of referees/assistants has to improve first ..then VAR.

30 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

2 horrendous decisions in the Huddersfield V Stoke game. It seems inevitable that VAR needs to come in.

The referee I hear you ask? Gavin Ward. Enough said. That chump needs sending to non league football.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 3

Will Gavin Ward ever face repercussions for his awful decisions? Hope he doesn’t get any more of our game this season.

Anyway….for those who like an emotional hedge (please bet responsibly etc.) - best price elsewhere about 9/4Β 

Β 

841993BA-9273-42B4-862F-9CED6394855F.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Bad day immediately around us with QPR and Bournemouth winning.

Ismael will surely get the pot at WBA. Unfortunately.

Β 

True.

Β 

Flipside of that is that there's no chance that we'll have another weekend like this with such easy games for all of our rivals, and at least we got it out of the way whilst picking up a very decent away point under the circumstances. We're still second, just need to get our troops back!

• Like 2