BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

11 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Very disappointed that Bournemouth Forest was called out and so late. Thought Forest would be beat them and we could close the gap on that second place 

I think it's excellent for Rovers. Bournemouth now have to fit three more games into the remaining weeks of the season so will be playing twice a week for most of the time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I think it's excellent for Rovers. Bournemouth now have to fit three more games into the remaining weeks of the season so will be playing twice a week for most of the time.

Maybe so but will Forest still be form and given how lucky Bournemouth was at Blackpool last week I think it would be a good chance for Forest to beat them

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Maybe so but will Forest still be form and given how lucky Bournemouth was at Blackpool last week I think it would be a good chance for Forest to beat them

Well if Forest are out of form when the rearranged match takes place they won't be an issue for us will they? Both sides are competing with us.

7 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Pen for 2-0 now. FFS Fulham…I thought this was a banker we could rely on today. 

That's the thing. There's no such thing in the championship as a banker. (I'm surprised by the score too mind.) It's a league where upsets do occur on a regular basis. Look at how the midweek results fell for us. 

8 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Pen for 2-0 now. FFS Fulham…I thought this was a banker we could rely on today. 

I honestly don't think Fulham losing is the worst thing although I get your point about Huddersfield. If Fulham have a little wobble and we can keep winning who knows. Given all the variables in football anything can happen (and probably will 😁😁).

12 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I honestly don't think Fulham losing is the worst thing although I get your point about Huddersfield. If Fulham have a little wobble and we can keep winning who knows. Given all the variables in football anything can happen (and probably will 😁😁).

Start winning you mean, Arbitro 😉.

• Like 2