BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

RoversTV Returns

8 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Would you happen to know if I would have to uninstall the I follow app on my tablet and then re install it? 

I watched most of rovers matches on there last season as I'm in Sweden. 

I just don't want to pay via Huddersfield website only to find I'm unable to see the game. 

I just registered for ifollow for free on the Huddersfield site. It gives me access to full replays of Huddersfield’s previous games……so I assume I’ll be able to watch the Rovers game within 24 hours of the finish. I’m on my ipad and didn’t use the app. It’s a bit of a maze to get to the replays…..you need to find the RESULTS page to access the option……

A705C39A-9FF0-4D27-9410-6521ECA2BA87.thumb.jpeg.0dc971a05f414f9adad7f1cd09df1ed6.jpeg

If you want to watch live via ifollow you will, of course, have to pay.

Edited by tonyoz
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, yellowsubmarine said:

This game seems to be shown live on Skysports Red Button, does it mean overseas RoversTV subscribers (non-dark territories) won't be able to watch it LIVE?

If you go to Rovers TV, Match Centre,…..you will see the “watch Live” button. 

4 hours ago, yellowsubmarine said:

This game seems to be shown live on Skysports Red Button, does it mean overseas RoversTV subscribers (non-dark territories) won't be able to watch it LIVE?

It's only Saturday games that are being being to certain countries, this applies to. It is poor that you only find out, at the last minute at times, but I think most games will be available for people who live abroad.

5 hours ago, lraC said:

It's only Saturday games that are being being to certain countries, this applies to. It is poor that you only find out, at the last minute at times, but I think most games will be available for people who live abroad.

Mid week games are the same as weekend games regarding foreign broacast e . i.e if the Rovers game tonight was being shown in Australia on Bein it would not be available on Rovers tv for those who live in Aus.

Just checked on tonights overseas live game and both Middlesboro and sheff U have tweeted/news on theit websites that the game is only available on their own branded platforms in countries with no EFL broadcast contract.

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

On 02/10/2021 at 00:44, SuperBrfc said:

Not seen it mentioned elsewhere, but Rovers v Fulham will be shown live on Sky on the 3rd of November. It's a Wednesday night game, 7.45 kick off. They must fancy Fulham to pull off an upset.

What and score less than 5 you mean?

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, only2garners said:

That's what I've been told today Tony from the man who has organised it.

It's a great result for overseas fans in inconvenient time zones. Do you think our protestations had any effect, was it the Fans Forums intervention or did it just happen?

• Like 1

On 18/10/2021 at 14:55, only2garners said:

I have now had it confirmed from the club that there will be full match replays available on Rovers TV for subscribers from now on.

Fantastic news! Thank you so much for your efforts. 🙏

Has anyone been keeping track of when the full replays are posted?

• 2 weeks later...

I have been accessing RoversTV via my PC with no problems.

Anyway I'm not too well at present so thought I would get the RoversTV app for my my Wiko android phone, so I can go to bed for a lie down.

I can't find the app in Google Play Store when checking via my phone and the relevant link on the club website is a dead end https://www.rovers.co.uk/app/ ...... leading to ..... ''We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server''

Guidance appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...