BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

8 hours ago, Silas said:

Absolute bellend.

West Ham have a massive game tonight too.

Radio saying he should be sacked and no other club sign him. Can't see that happening personally. 

Imagine putting that out in the public and thinking everything would be ok. 

Wtf does he do behind closed doors?!

He;s in the starting 11 tonight,sad that WHU are basically saying cruelty to animals means nothing in the pursuit of 3 points.

• Like 2

• Backroom
12 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

He;s in the starting 11 tonight,sad that WHU are basically saying cruelty to animals means nothing in the pursuit of 3 points.

Yeah, quite surprised by that.

Thought they'd be letting the dust settle at the very least.

Surely the Watford fans are going to give him hell. 

1 minute ago, Silas said:

Yeah, quite surprised by that.

Thought they'd be letting the dust settle at the very least.

Surely the Watford fans are going to give him hell. 

Looking on the West Ham board he might get it off his own fans to be fair.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Some people will use this as an excuse to vent their anger and I can bet this will lead to online abuse (probably racist) against him either after tonight or at the weekend. 

8 minutes ago, Stonesrick said:

Some people will use this as an excuse to vent their anger and I can bet this will lead to online abuse (probably racist) against him either after tonight or at the weekend. 

More likely catist. I don't see where race comes into it.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 3

Hope the piece of trash and his scummy backwards thick cnt mates And family get made an example of and get the maximum punishment possible (which can now be a prison sentance) 

What kind of dirty physcopaths do that to an harmless animal with such glee and casualness! 

Male footballers really are mostly disgusting human beings aren't they. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Male footballers really are mostly disgusting hum beings aren't they.

Him kicking a cat is irrelevant to being a footballer. If he was in any other industry, he’d still be the same lowlife. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

They aren’t a team at the moment, they’re just a collection of very good individuals. You’ll never have a better chance of getting three points off them.

Looking at the Man U line up I agree with you. Pogba and Sancho playing. McTominay is going to be busy tonight covering for those two, plus Fernandes. Ronaldo sub too.

39 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Looking at the Man U line up I agree with you. Pogba and Sancho playing. McTominay is going to be busy tonight covering for those two, plus Fernandes. Ronaldo sub too.

You can hear a pin drop, empty seats galore, the most impressive things on show are the massive adverts.

Premiership football eh…. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gav said:

You can hear a pin drop, empty seats galore, the most impressive things on show are the massive adverts.

and wout weghorst is the biggest waste of burnleys money since adi akinbiyi🙂,on a positive note,cornet definately will not be at **** moor next season,he`s far to good to play in the championship

4 minutes ago, Gav said:

I thought the sound had gone on my telly Gav. The Rags are streets ahead as the Dingles are chasing shadows. The Gingerbread man won't be whinging about VAR tonight.

• Like 1

We need Premiership football to clear the debt and hopefully get rid of these moronic owners, but you look at this game tonight. Tuesday night, on live Tv against Man Utd and the place is flat, nobody is up for this, the fans that have come are going through the motions, silently. 

This Premiership football lark isn’t all it’s made out to be….

• Like 1

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Hasta said:

Looking on the West Ham board he might get it off his own fans to be fair.

You weren't wrong. 70th odd minute and he's still getting booed by his own fans (well i assume so, it's too loud just to be the away support).

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Newcastle 3-1 up and Everton now embroiled in the relegation battle. Frankly, Lampard has a big job on his hands

What's the "Premiership" BTW? It's been the Premier League since 2007

Thought it was a shocking appointment - I hope they go down. 

• Like 3