BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

6 minutes ago, callumrovers said:

Anyone seen this on Sky... they recon we have accepted a 35 million offer for Diaz from Newcastle.

image.thumb.png.052c6a235f9565bd7c9874bb80fcac70.png

Think it's fake, the time next to it is exactly the same time as the Buckley rumour from earlier...

• Like 4

I know nothing about Markanday of Spurs other than the 23s stats etc , but the fact he's turned down a new contract there for first team experience is a good sign .

On a side note , if he can impact the first team, his Asian nationality could really benefit the club. 

Not just abroad , but locally with new supporters of Asian origin connecting with the player.

I believe the club are being proactive on this and Markanday could really help. 

Good news on the new RB ,more quality young players please 👍

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

If it was £40 million, it could be true! (and who could argue?......12 months ago Ben couldn't hit a barn door from 5 yards or trap a bag of cement!)

He also hadn't fired us to third in the league and given us our best shot at promotion since we came down though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rochdale_rover said:

Has zefuik signed yet ??

With a name like that he has to have a chant. 

Had a crack myself 

Oh, I don't know why he's leaving
Or where he's gonna go
We offered him a contract
But ryan doesnt want to know
Hes aged 24 years
And he's heading out the door for dayo

Dayo who zeefuik is dayo

24 years just waiting for a chance
To finally sign a player who's name goes with this chant
It's finally happened now were singing in the stands ,  hes dayo

Dayo who zeefuik is dayo

Good effort . I can hear something similar of nature in the stands catching on 👍

37 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Looking at that pic of him on Twitter, I'm sure that's just Nyambe with a beard. Maybe he's tricked Mowbray into giving him better terms😄 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Gav said:

Here you have a manager who clearly wants to move the club forward, clearly wants our out of contract players futures sorted out and feels powerless to do anything about it. The owners could sign those out of contract players up right now, give the club a massive boost for the promotion push, but here we are in limbo sitting 3rd in the league.

This is firmly down to these useless owners, they pulled the plug in the summer, we failed to sign most of our main targets due to funding, thankfully the manager had a few rabbits in the bag to put a team out.

Venkys out

Nonsense Gav, this is Mowbray covering his backside -  Mowbray and Waggott have landed us in the situation with the out of contract players in the first place, they should have had their contracts sorted with a minimum of two years left on their old deals, are you telling me they wouldn't have signed reasonable offers at the time?

There's been no such prevarication with Gallagher and I wouldn't even have offered him anything!

Anyhow, the RB seems decent back up and I did say the Spurs lad would be a permanent deal if it happens. Good signings and I reckon there is money available, Mowbray just (rightly) isn't admitting to it.

We need quite a bit more though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Turnover does not equal profit and therein lies the issue when people make wild assumptions like fact when they are working on dodgy information

Edited by Dreams of 1995
  • Like 4