BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

21 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Charging over £10 for a luke warm Hollands Spud Pie and a Pint of Lager at the Turd by all accounts..feck me!

Flogging 'no nay never' Caps...desperate on all levels atm😂😂😂

image.thumb.png.238606b1c4c02364116460c0aea484df.png

Besides being Burnley, I'm so desperate for them to go down (and bust) because of all the celebs / ex-sports stars that have invested and used their 'clout' to promote them. 

If you gave Rotherham 30 or £40 million, they'd be right up there. If you give any manager 30 or 40 million on top of a squad containing Barnes, Gudmundson, Rodriguez, Brownhill, Cork, Taylor and the rest he inherited,to fail he'd have to not want to go up in such a weak division. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, M_B said:

If you gave Rotherham 30 or £40 million, they'd be right up there. If you give any manager 30 or 40 million on top of a squad containing Barnes, Gudmundson, Rodriguez, Brownhill, Cork, Taylor and the rest he inherited,to fail he'd have to not want to go up in such a weak division. 

Apart from maybe Russell Martin

He is seemingly trying to prove this season that you can take one of the most talented squads in the division, spend a load of money on it, and still get beat 5-0 on a weekend.

Fingers crossed that the Dingles decide he is the perfect replacement for Kompany one day

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 2

After the thrashings by Villa and Spurs, I am beginning to wonder if my assessment that Burnley would be comfortably safe is incorrect and the reality is Kompany has spent 132m to build a super duper Championship side and no more.

Most PL sides can get outclassed by City but the size of the gulf to Villa and Spurs says very clearly the dingles are far short of what is needed to be a mid table outfit.

Are they better than Luton, Sheffield United, Wolves and Everton?

The jury is out.

20 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Did they really bid £31 million for that full back they had on loan from Chelsea ? That’d be crazy. Maybe they meant £3.1 million ?

The most interesting bit of that is that, seemingly, it was the player himself who vetoed the move - after a year on loan sampling what it was like to play for the club and, in particular, the manager, he'd rather stay as 3rd choice at Chelsea. Like I say, interesting...

• Like 6

Dingles at Nottingham Forest tonight, first away game this season and still looking for their first point.

A Dingle friend has stopped sending me gloating messages as they've taken up their usual position in the bottom three.

Kompany clearly isn't the Messiah but a very naughty boy as he's spent £132m taking Burnley from the bottom of the premier league to bottom of the premier League.

I used to enjoy the comments from our Dingle friends on this thread and can only assume their absence is a return to their perennial bitterness.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Forest are making Burnley look semi decent ffs 

Having missed the first 20 mins cos I thought it started at 8pm..

Forest appear to have sold their best player and signed dross ! 

It happens rarely, that  teams prosper after selling their best player ...