BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (a) - 5/3/22

9 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Sky sports commentators are clueless when it comes to rovers.  First they say Mowbray has done an incredible job then they claim Gallagher offers more of a physical presence 

To be fair he does offer more of a physical presence than the three dwarves that started up top. It’s all relative.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Of all the things to find fault with in our performance today, you attempt to dig out a young lad that actually was one of our better performers. 
Also, the second sentence is certainly fishing for a rise out of a poster you’ve been told several times to ignore , for the sake of message board harmony.
Please don’t do that.

No aggression up front in my opinion...he's at fault for that. Bunch of fairies up there..

What has happened to him though...he was one of the first names on the tramsheet...and I ain't got a clue who you are referring to.

Edited by Sparks Rover

You can’t expect to win matches when you don’t create any chances. Apart from the Swansea game (when they had ten men) and a couple of chances against QPR, since the turn of the year we are so poor in the final third. No creativity, no guile, and nobody to stick the ball away. 

Throw in some blunders at the back and it explains our atrocious form.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

By the way - Travis is a much, much better player than Reed.

Thought it at the time when they were both at the club and nothing today has changed my mind. Reed is tidy on the ball, but Travis is everywhere. 

This has to be a joke. Travis is nowhere near the level of reed

• Like 3

Just now, garnersfags said:

Yep, the result is not down to Gally, he played as well as he can. 

Yeah - I’m a critic of his, but Gally did more than almost all of them since coming on. Helped that he was on whilst we actually played some football 

• Backroom

I'm relieved we only lost 2-0, which probably says enough when we're 4th in the league. Luckily Fulham seemed content to see the game out at 2-0 and spent the second half in first gear for the most part. We still couldn't score and maybe we just won't score from open play again this season. We certainly haven't looked capable since 2022 began. 

Not the kind of match our manager has the nous to get anything out of I'm afraid. Now back to hoping we can scrape a goal and keep a clean sheet against teams more on our level. Looking like a painful and tedious end to what had been an enjoyable season. 

Well done to the supporters who got down to Craven Cottage today. Credit to the club. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

didn`t expect to get anything today,however i feel sorry for anyone who has spent time and money to get down to london and has had to endure an insipid display that has reminded me of last season

Agree. Didn't expect anything, got nothing, goal difference impact could have been worse. The issue for me is, again, we looked to be totally clueless in possession and going forward. One shot on target. It was a pretty horrible performance.

• Like 1

Over the last run of fixtures this has been the game I’ve been looking at thinking once it’s passed we can then try and crack on for the playoffs. Fulham are a level above so I can’t really be angry at the players or manager for today’s performance, especially with the injuries we have.