BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (a) - 5/3/22

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Apologies, I thought I was posting on BRFCS, not the Reed Fansite.

He's done nothing today. He's not athletic enough to play CM in my team. 

Whilst it was an absolute joke that “he had to mentor Smallwood”…. he isn’t all that either. He’s a good, top half of the championship midfielder. Won’t be starting for Fulham next season 

• Like 1

Fulham are a different league to us. They literally will be next season. Better than us in every position. 

If you took Brereton out of our side all season we would be bottom half. 

We can only hope we cling onto the playoffs and pick up a bit of form going into them. 

1 minute ago, Tugay Et Labore said:

Over the last run of fixtures this has been the game I’ve been looking at thinking once it’s passed we can then try and crack on for the playoffs. Fulham are a level above so I can’t really be angry at the players or manager for today’s performance, especially with the injuries we have.

Oh dear. 👏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tugay Et Labore said:

Over the last run of fixtures this has been the game I’ve been looking at thinking once it’s passed we can then try and crack on for the playoffs. Fulham are a level above so I can’t really be angry at the players or manager for today’s performance, especially with the injuries we have.

The frustration with Mowbray is how he initially set the team up. Although unspectacular, we didn't give them as much joy in the second half. Can we speculate that had TM got it right first half there'd have been more chance of a draw?

7 minutes ago, Devon Rover said:

Agree. Didn't expect anything, got nothing, goal difference impact could have been worse. The issue for me is, again, we looked to be totally clueless in possession and going forward. One shot on target. It was a pretty horrible performance.

Some fella on Twitter telling me to be happy with one shot on target today. ‘What else did I expect?’

The dumbing down across our ‘fan base’ continues.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Well at least we have an easier run in than Bournemouth.

As it stands Fulham, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, QPR, Sheff United and Luton are all in better positions than us. That’s six teams, for anyone that hasn’t counted. 

• Like 2

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

A QPR and Luton win (by 2 clear goals in Luton's case) and we are out of the top 6.

Seems inevitable at this point. It's hard for me to recall a Rovers team this devoid of goalscoring ability. Even when Coyle was here we could score, we just couldn't keep the ball out of our own net. 

Just shows how incredibly reliant we were on BBD. Unhealthily so. 

Edited by DE.

7 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

We bossed the 2nd half, good momentum to steam-roller into Millwall.

I'd play Hedges instead if Gally. 

These next 4 victories will cement our place on the play-offs.

Glad our brilliant fans had something to sing about in the 2nd half. 

Anyone would have thought we peppered their goal if they read this post! Their keeper made one save FFS. 

Thank God Fulham just decided not to expend any more energy and were content with two. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DE. said:

Seems inevitable at this point. It's hard for me to recall a Rovers team this devoid of goalscoring ability. Even when Coyle was here we could score, we just couldn't keep the ball out of our own net. 

Just shows how incredibly reliant we were on BBD. Unhealthily so. 

And TM had a whole month long transfer window to fix that big glaring problem.

21 minutes ago, Dan said:

Johnson looks like a unfit middle aged dad playing football with his kids in the park. It’s getting me worried that I may look similar when I’m out with my little boy 😬😬😂

And to think Johnson looked unfit playing for the U23s. But as it was only kids, he was probably playing within himself.