BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

1 minute ago, Boroblue said:

I never had a problem with Jason Lowe. He gave it all for the shirt and the club. Whether he was good enough is another question. I feel sad he’s become a benchmark for shit when there have been far worse and more disloyal

bradley Orr 

danny murphy

dickson ethu

Now these guys are the real wankers. Lowe did his best these where here for the money and the free ride.

is Buckley better than these

orr,murphy and etuhu were good players,just complete w******s,lowe might have given his all but he was a terrible player,once in a while someone will come along and make you wonder how the hell they made it as a pro,i still wonder how lowe managed to play at the top level

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I've worked for some of the biggest companies in the world, seen CVs with huge companies on there CV and they were absolutely shite at there job.

Can't immediately say someone is really good at there job having seen who he's worked for.

If they used “ there “ when it should be ” their “ no wonder they were shite.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

I never had a problem with Jason Lowe. He gave it all for the shirt and the club. Whether he was good enough is another question.

No no, it's not a question at all. It's as near to a fact as it's possible to get, that he wasn't.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JoeH said:

I can see given your hyperbolic approach today that you'd be attracted to a false claim of "giving the ball away 20 times", but to call such a wild, inaccurate statement "logic" is just beyond me. Not only is it not true, it's CLEARLY not true and just comes across a bit silly from all ends.

It was a joke..did that actually escape you? A very over the top reaction.

3 hours ago, bluebruce said:

What's most astounding isn't that people persisted in supporting him when he was out of his depth in the Championship, it's that Jason Lowe actually made 33 appearances in the Premier League, the strongest league on Earth.

A bit like the Mowbray happy clappers! I often wondered why he’d get picked, played for England at all youth levels too? 

10 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

No no, it's not a question at all. It's as near to a fact as it's possible to get, that he wasn't.

Not to undermine my own argument but we where at an away game and Lowe was terrible. There was a bunch of 12 year old girls around us, one of them new her stuff and was shouting at Lowe . Lowe mark the man not the space. The crowd cheered her. He looked over and shrugged

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Displaced Rover said:

I actually used to feel quite sorry for Andrews. I mean he was shit and had no business being in the Premier League but as you say, he always tried, just woefully out his depth. Can't have been easy week after week knowing 20k of your own fans all think you're crap. The money probably helped mind

He threw a bottle at a fan don’t forget, he was a bit a twat. 

21 minutes ago, BigBar said:

What you on about? Why am I not a rovers fan? 

I’m sure you’re a Rovers fan, but you’re coming across as a bit of a troll. Your first name isn’t Paul is it? 😉😂

3 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Did Gary bowyer not sign a load of tripe one summer, forde Keita? Big wooden plank of a centre mid that literally has never been seen since? 

If we’d have persisted with Koita I think he could have done alright, he’s found his feet in the Turkish league since, banged them in for Kasimpasa before getting a move to Trabzonspor where he’s not played as much. I’ve never seen a man hit a ball as hard as when he smashed one from 30 yards against the post. (Can’t remember who it was against) might have been a cup game.

Edited by Butty
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Dan said:

He threw a bottle at a fan don’t forget, he was a bit a twat. 

I’m sure you’re a Rovers fan, but you’re coming across as a bit of a troll. Your first name isn’t Paul is it? 😉😂

Man defends his point of view....troll!! If you say so, anyway not the place to be debating players here so I shall save that for later and back the lads today and hopefully 3 more points!

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

A midfield of Marrow and Lowe.

😂😂😂😂🙈

It was really terrible. I came away from the game depressed. The Rochdale lad was way better than either of them. I’ve forgotten his name but he later moved to Scunthorpe.

The lad was called Stephen Dawson and he was an experienced lower league journeyman but he was way too good for Lowe and Marrow. He made them look like amateurs.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces