BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

12 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

When I asked myers about ferguson he said he could be ok, but would need to bring a tactics coach in to help 

A tactics coach? Lol we're fucked then 

7 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

So Ancelotti wanted Ferguson to follow him to Real Madrid but Duncan wanted to stay loyal to Everton. He will ditch Everton though to come to Ewood ! You couldn’t make it up 

Yeh that bit didn't make sense to me either lol 

5 minutes ago, Andy said:

To be fair, he may not have wanted to relocate his family to another country.

The commute to East Lancs is considerably less grief than Madrid.

One thing I do like the idea of Ferguson for is the touchline battle with Kompany when we beat the Dingles a couple of times this coming season...

Duncan v Nathan Jones, has promise .....

• Like 4

Just now, whalleyrover said:

Anyone who cares about Rovers should be looking to force Maggott out of the club asap. I certainly wouldn't be buying a season ticket at present.

ROVERS TRUST VERY QUIET AT THE MOMENT!

Will you be going to the Rovers Trust AGM just up the road in Billington? 

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, rigger said:

I think you are completly wrong about fitness coaches. You could go out and get any personal trainer to take pre season fitness training. In fact there are two at the gym I go to, who could surfice. I am not saying that is the best scenario, but it could be done.  

Jesus Christ.

43 minutes ago, Andy said:

47 minutes ago, Swanson said:

Nicko is catching up!

This happened some two weeks ago.

Now you know some of the 'heavyweight' support behind Ferguson.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, whalleyrover said:

Anyone who cares about Rovers should be looking to force Maggott out of the club asap. I certainly wouldn't be buying a season ticket at present.

ROVERS TRUST VERY QUIET AT THE MOMENT!

No, anyone who cares about Rovers SHOULD be buying a season ticket regardless of who the CEO is, or the the manager or indeed the owners, end of!!!!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Nicko is catching up!

This happened some two weeks ago.

Now you know some of the 'heavyweight' support behind Ferguson.

Nixon said about 2 hours ago ferguson hasn’t been spoken to and the process is a mess. Wonder if ferguson is being foisted upon us another outstanding candidate….

1 hour ago, J*B said:

It depends what you mean by ITK. Is there anyone with a 100% record? No… although Unleaded must be close. Without giving out too much information this site is 100% used by fans, former players, club staff and Venkys staff.

But not having a 100% record on rumours doesn’t mean people don’t get told things and post them on here. Rovers - especially Brockhall - is right on the doorstep of a community, that means people that are involved in Rovers are amongst us. As an example - and this isn’t some sort of ‘look at me!’ - I know first team players, I play football with the son of a previous manager, I know people in the coaching and medical teams, I know people who work at Ewood, I have Balaji and Suhail’s phone number and have spoken to both. Sometimes I get told things and every time I hear something, unless asked not to, I post them on here… and I’m more often wrong than I am right. My record is really bad!! So it doesn’t surprise me when others are wrong.

I’m not ‘ITK’, anything I know is always second/third/fourth hand information. I commend anyone that posts what they hear, at worst it generates some discussion. I know I’ve posted rumours I’ve been told and it’s turned out it’s just info that people have wanted leaking. IMO there’s people at Ewood in very senior positions that think they know what is happening… but Rovers run differently than most clubs and there’s often 2/3/4 things happening all at once and a power struggle in play. 

So yes, people that are considered ‘ITK’ do get things wrong on here… but that doesn’t necessarily mean they haven’t heard something from a bloody good source. Equally, it doesn’t mean that they didn’t totally make it up. But none of this can be policed by BRFCS. You either believe it… or you don’t. What I won’t allow is people being driven away from the site for posting things they’ve been told which don’t end up happening. We’ve lost some really interesting posters - Kamy  springs to mind straight away, Nicko is another, Glen Mullan stopped posted for a while, all because it wasn’t worth them posting what they where told for the stress of it didn’t happen. That’s unfair and people need to try and establish for themselves who they think is an authentic poster passing on what they’ve been told and who is a WUM. 

Look I appreciate everything you've said and I for one look forward with interest when certain posters post because I love the club and deep down hope someone somewhere does have a bloody good idea what's going on.. but most never come to fruition.  I've shaken Jack Walker by the hand on numerous occasions, I've had a pint with numerous players in the past also, I'm not trying to have a pop but it's the way things are posted., people are actually posting dates things are going to be announced.. so they are either being fed tripe or just as gullible as me. It's the hope that kills you. ask red

6 minutes ago, unsall said:

No, anyone who cares about Rovers SHOULD be buying a season ticket regardless of who the CEO is, or the the manager or indeed the owners, end of!!!!

And what if you can't afford a season ticket or your disposable income is low and its better for your mental wellbeing to spend what little you have on something that won't kick you in the balls and make you feel terrible at every opportunity. 

Does that really mean they care less? Or is it that they actually care so much that it physically hurts. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, J*B said:

In the interests of fairness the info on Carvahal was pretty incorrect

In the interests of fairness how so? I said he was identified as number 1 target, job was his if he wanted it but there was other interested parties and he had a week to decide what he was wanting to do. He wanted to bring in his own team that wasn’t what he felt was workable for him and he got a better offer elsewhere. A week to the day he was appointed elsewhere. Never said it was a done deal. Also was the first to say about Ferguson and was bang on about farke, I’d say that’s not bad info for you 

4 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

Nixon said about 2 hours ago ferguson hasn’t been spoken to and the process is a mess. Wonder if ferguson is being foisted upon us another outstanding candidate….

An interesting one!

Some journalists saying he's about to be appointed and Nicko saying he hasn't even been spoken to!

For what it's worth, I've been saying for some time the interest in Ferguson was real and strong and I challenged a number of posters on this MB who perhaps have some knowledge of proceedings at Ewood to come out and say Ferguson has not been interviewed - not one did.

If Ferguson and Rovers have been in discussions, does anyone really think Ferguson or folk around him or who know him (like Myers) will come out and confirm!?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, unsall said:

is that you Mr Waggott?

Edited by had.e.nuff

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

An interesting one!

Some journalists saying he's about to be appointed and Nicko saying he hasn't even been spoken to!

For what it's worth, I've been saying for some time the interest in Ferguson was real and strong and I challenged a number of posters on this MB who perhaps have some knowledge of proceedings at Ewood to come out and say Ferguson has not been interviewed - not one did.

If Ferguson and Rovers have been in discussions, does anyone really think Ferguson or folk around him or who know him (like Myers) will come out and confirm!?

There must be something in it but then again every journo I’ve asked have said it’s not him. I think the sporting director appointment will be interesting id love to know whose leaking about  ferguson 

1 hour ago, neophox said:

Why would Venkys accept Ferguson... cant see that.

Cheap, being sold a story.

Hoping too they have learned form past mistakes. Going from Carvalhal/Farke to Ferguson just doesn't make sense.

• Like 2