BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

22 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Not in the JWU, so it would literally be cheaper to buy tickets each week.

So buy tickets each week if saving money is your motivator. If you want to guarantee the same seat every week, buy a season ticket.

When I had a ST, I literally never sat in the seat on the card. Usually I would move at HT as well. Same on the odd occasion I have bought a match ticket since. Same when I go away.

Couldn't think of anything worse than seeing the same faces and listening to the same opinions week after week.

16 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

When I had a ST, I literally never sat in the seat on the card. Usually I would move at HT as well. Same on the odd occasion I have bought a match ticket since. Same when I go away.

Couldn't think of anything worse than seeing the same faces and listening to the same opinions week after week.

But most people do.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

Could be a few take up totally wicked's employee offer. All employees will get £100 off season ticket funded by Totally wicked, and also big discount on replica kits - 2 per household 

Daughter in law works there, I wonder if it extends to family?

3 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Those who sit in the JWU choose to pay more and sit there vs paying lower prices.

Are you suggesting JWU ST holders would be against match day tickets being £20 and prefer the ground to be 2/3 empty ?

Even in the Riverside it works out at £17/£18 a game, so no chance the club are going to offer £20 match tickets each week, especially when a good number of games will have a load of away fans to fleece.

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Galling and very conceivable.

It is also conceivable, that we will have better away followings, than those teams that where mentioned, that have sold more season tickets than us.

Edited by rigger

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 7,574 (+26)

Previous Updates
Friday 24th June 2022: 7,548 (+37)
Thursday 23rd June 2022: 7,511 (+84)

Wednesday 22nd June: 7,427 (+2)
Tuesday 21st June: 7,425 (-1)
Monday 20th June: 7,426 (+221)
Sunday 19th June 2022: 7,205 (+15)
Saturday 18th June 2022: 7,190 (+108)

Friday 17th June 2022: 7,082 (+8)
Thursday 16th June 2022: 7,074 (+39)
Wednesday 15th June 2022: 7,035 (first count)

Notes & Disclaimers

• This is an estimate based on visibility of true seat availability in the ticketing seat map.
  • (+xx) represents the number of season tickets sold since the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 unavailable seats in W01 are not saleable and therefore excluded from the estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.
  • ~2,256 unavailable seats are reserved for last season's non-renewers until 30th June. These are excluded from the estimate until visibility of true seat availability returns.
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Those who sit in the JWU choose to pay more and sit there vs paying lower prices.

Are you suggesting JWU ST holders would be against match day tickets being £20 and prefer the ground to be 2/3 empty ?

I think you've misread the thread fella.

29 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 7,574 (+26)

Previous Updates
Friday 24th June 2022: 7,548 (+37)
Thursday 23rd June 2022: 7,511 (+84)

Wednesday 22nd June: 7,427 (+2)
Tuesday 21st June: 7,425 (-1)
Monday 20th June: 7,426 (+221)
Sunday 19th June 2022: 7,205 (+15)
Saturday 18th June 2022: 7,190 (+108)

Friday 17th June 2022: 7,082 (+8)
Thursday 16th June 2022: 7,074 (+39)
Wednesday 15th June 2022: 7,035 (first count)

Notes & Disclaimers

• This is an estimate based on visibility of true seat availability in the ticketing seat map.
  • (+xx) represents the number of season tickets sold since the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 unavailable seats in W01 are not saleable and therefore excluded from the estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.
  • ~2,256 unavailable seats are reserved for last season's non-renewers until 30th June. These are excluded from the estimate until visibility of true seat availability returns.

At this rate it'll reach 8000 about the end of the season! Well done Waggot!

55 minutes ago, 47er said:

At this rate it'll reach 8000 about the end of the season! Well done Waggot!

Why he didn't abolish that stupid £30 increase for new ST holders only that fool knows. 

He had a great opportunity here and he's messed up yet again.

"Exeptionional offer"

Wish he'd retire 😪 

Its too late now to scrap the price structure and start again but I was thinking even though they keep extending the punishment deadline, sorry loyalty deadline, it probably comes down to foolish pride and not admitting they cocked it up yet again to have persevered with some of the most expensive tickets in the division.

So I was thinking about how they can wriggle out of this latest pricing cock up without doling out refunds. Perhaps they could say buy a season ticket this season as these prices then the renewal price will be fixed at £250 next season. Might encourage a few to commit this season knowing will be cheaper next, not that it helps those who actually can’t afford one at the current prices. 

• Like 1

Last summer saw us sell 6,995 STs at £399 to £500, and they kept prices the same for this summer (and increased by £30 for non existing ST holders), we will probably sell c8.5k this time, so an undoubted success in Waggott World, so from his perspective, not ours, why would he reduce?