BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

2 minutes ago, booth said:

I hope someone pointed the finger at Waggott and said you're a big part of the problem.

Why bring in a head coach and DOF with the orders of champagne football when you knew full well that we were going to have to tighten our belts?

I hope somebody slapped him around the face with a wet fish but I guess we’d have heard about that by now.

• Like 3

Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

If JDT hasn’t walked already he’ll be out of the door now 

Never before in my life have I heard of an instance of a team meeting over the performance of the team happening without the head coach…and especially consisting of fans as a “safe space” to talk

How disrespectful to JDT. He needs to do himself a favour and get out of here. He is too good for this crap 

Seem to remember there was a similar scene in "The Damned United".

Obviously, didn't end well for Cloughie.

3 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Without being the meeting, it's difficult to work out how the discussion between fans and players unfolded, so I'm open-minded.  That said getting the players together with fans' groups should be a good thing, surely?

In a normal club or in a normal week , yes.

Massively here this is all about context though. It's not normal or I'd argue good for the players to be used as pawns and deflection.

• Like 2

Just now, yankfan said:

McGuire must be praying the appeal is denied. No way he has any interest in joining this sinking ship. 

Yep. I thought it was a bit rich that our plan was to arrange a pre-contract deal for next season if the appeal is turned down. Why would he even consider signing for us after this clusterfuck?

Back on topic now - Waggott out! Farewell JDT, you were too professional and demanding for our dysfunctional club. 

• Like 4

Just now, wilsdenrover said:

Anyone believe the players really spend half time discussing the mood of the crowd?

no!!!!!!!!!all they care about is am i  playing on saturday,how much am i getting paid ,is there any chance of joining a club in  the premier league and where are we going tonight lads

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, G Somerset Rover said:

Not that you can blame them, but the body language of the players looks terrible in that clip. The old "what on earth am I doing here" vibe.

Wasn’t one the lad who’s been here 6 bloody days.