BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 6/8/22

8 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Dack made a point of walking over to clap the fans at full time. Really felt for him. If you aren’t given even 5 minutes at 3-0 up you must feel fed up.

I reckon this goes one of two days.

1) Deadline day loan move to like Huddersfield 

2) JDT gets Dack so pissed off that he isn’t playing he becomes the pre-ACL Dack. 

• Like 2

• Backroom
13 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’m sad enough to look through every players post on Instagram… Dack hasn’t liked or posted on any of them. Trav has liked and posted on every players post. 

Check the opposition instagram players next time we get smashed 7-0 😏 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DE. said:

Check the opposition instagram players next time we get smashed 7-0 😏 

He’s still blocked got me on Twitter for saying that was a poor judgement of character!

• Like 1

Dack liked my tweet that said good result but gutted not to see him get any minutes. 

I get he’s gotta earn his place etc etc but I think given what he’s been through he deserves a chance, at least 10 minutes of a run out when we are 3-0 up. Needs to put in a shift if he starts Wednesday. He may not have the legs for the press whatever but we know if he plays he’ll score goals. He scored a couple when he came back when other weren’t last season. 

10 minutes ago, J*B said:

I reckon this goes one of two days.

1) Deadline day loan move to like Huddersfield 

2) JDT gets Dack so pissed off that he isn’t playing he becomes the pre-ACL Dack. 

The season is long and we will definitely need Dack (unless we sign a shedful of strikers). 

If I was Dack I’d be wanting to show the boss that he is wrong, but then maybe there’s more to it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tugayislegend said:

Wonder how lenihans feeling tonight after seeing Rovers top of the tree.

Darragh Lenihan - 4

Brought in to add leadership and composure at the back but he was unconvincing as Boro corroded before receiving a straight red late on. You do question why he wasn't the man closest to Dykes for the third goal.

Thats the rating given by their local rag

As I said various times on twitter and maybe here.

Lenihan lacks the concentration to be a good championship CB.

I've never seen a CB with such poor concentration. No surprises for me.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, TruRover said:

For me a CB of real quality (we all know who that is) and a goal scoring striker that suits the system gets us firmly in the mix for playoffs. Unfortunately we don’t have the quality across the squad to push for top 2.

Was thinking earlier how well Weiman from Bristol City would fit in upfront for us… we’ll out of our budget though.

I worry who our backup RB is (it can't be JRC) and in addition to the above I'd love a LB.

Beyond that, yeah I think we'd be there or there abouts in the Playoffs with those additions.

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I worry who our backup RB is (it can't be JRC) and in addition to the above I'd love a LB.

Beyond that, yeah I think we'd be there or there abouts in the Playoffs with those additions.

Yeah don’t disagree with that - would be good to get someone in who can cover both rb and lb 

5 hours ago, Gav said:

JDT actually came off the dole, but let’s not split hairs. 

As I said, everyone hopes you’re right, if we finish higher than 8th we’ll have improved.

Gav sometimes you know when your wrong but you can’t admit it. That is where you are. There are better managers than Mowbray. Just accept it and own it

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’m sad enough to look through every players post on Instagram… Dack hasn’t liked or posted on any of them. Trav has liked and posted on every players post. 

To be honest my opinion of Dack in the last few seasons is that he has this sense of entitlement to be in the team, both times when he returned the team took a dip in form n only for he’s been injured our lasting memory was him tearing it up in L1 but that’s a far cry from the top end of the championship. After 2 bad injuries on the trott and now we are a promotion pushing side I’m not sure if he is at the level we all think he is at. I get the impression he isn’t the hardest working player at training n I’m sure if JDT isn’t falling for that ‘I’m the clubs top player’ vib Dack n the club have pushed over the last 2 years. I think he needs to prove himself n has to work his bollox off to get back in the team.

8 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

To be honest my opinion of Dack in the last few seasons is that he has this sense of entitlement to be in the team, both times when he returned the team took a dip in form n only for he’s been injured our lasting memory was him tearing it up in L1 but that’s a far cry from the top end of the championship. After 2 bad injuries on the trott and now we are a promotion pushing side I’m not sure if he is at the level we all think he is at. I get the impression he isn’t the hardest working player at training n I’m sure if JDT isn’t falling for that ‘I’m the clubs top player’ vib Dack n the club have pushed over the last 2 years. I think he needs to prove himself n has to work his bollox off to get back in the team.

He was tearing it up in the Championship before he got his injury. Let's not re-write history. 

• Like 9

Dack is a great player. I can’t believe we’ve already forgotten him. Head and shoulders above anything on our team or in this league. Our manager is a professional and you don’t through away one of your main assets. 
He’s nor fit after 2 years of injury fair call. There is no set of circumstances that he’s being shipped out. What isn’t happening is on the pitch at all costs 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, J*B said:

Really that’s is your measure. How sad is that.

one guy it’s going well for the other not

Dack it’s been a disaster physically and more importantly mentally.

He was our talisman.

We are now talking like he’s a burden. He was and is the best footballer at our club

That is regardless of what our manager thinks

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, rhodie said:

Dack has always been a faithful servant  but personally I think he has lost his edge. The lad is good, don't wish him ill but also don't think he will ever get back to where he  was

Why don't we just forget about Dack for now? After all we're not exactly suffering without him!

Let him continue to recuperate in peace and stop trying to dissect every little move he makes.

He'll either come good (great) or he won't in which case we'll just have to accept that 2 major injuries have ended his career and we have to wee with the willie we've got!

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

As I said various times on twitter and maybe here.

Lenihan lacks the concentration to be a good championship CB.

I've never seen a CB with such poor concentration. No surprises for me.

He quite clearly has proven himself as merely a "good" Championship CB, maybe debatable is whether he is top class at this level or even able to make the step up but he is at least good at this level.

Has your view on Hedges changed at all?

• Like 1