BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) 04/10/2022

Just now, DE. said:

£5m optional fee for Hirst, lmao. Wouldn't take him on a free.

Hirst - shite. Szmodics - shite. Buckley - shite. Lewis ‘every second touch is a tackle’ - shite. Dolan - shite. Gallagher - shite. JDT - infuriating. 

Dire night when it makes you hate everything about football. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, superniko said:

Comical all round. Ref missed 2 pens for us then gave us one when we score. 

How bad a team we are if Hirst is having the penalty. I’d have chosen 6 others ahead of him and he’s a bloody striker. More fool JDT for taking off our only goal threat. 

Those 6:

Dack, Gallagher, Hedges, Morton, Pickering, Brittain

What a farce that was. The curse of me watching strikes again. I think I've only seen 1 win in 2022 and I've watched about 15 games. 

An awful performance.

Too many iffy passes from the back. Nothing up front. Bad refereeing, and to top it off a weak penalty taken by a sub who never looked like he was going to score. 

• Like 1

How’s Dack not getting a run. Only player who was in right place today. One his touch let him down and other he scored but ref blew just before. Run of games and sharpness is what he needs. Disgrace that he’s not getting the chance. No one else seems to get in those positions. Right place, right time. Criminal

• Like 4

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

JDTs interview will be interesting. Total disaster of a game. I really hope he recognises that.

He’ll just smile and say he hates losing and then talk a load of shit. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

JDTs interview will be interesting. Total disaster of a game. I really hope he recognises that.

It’ll be the exactly the same as the other poor performances JBN. Cheeky smile, relaxed aura, we carried out his game plan, but poor decision making. Wink. Bla bla bla.

Extremly wound up by the bloke tonight.

• Like 2