BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) 04/10/2022

Where is the leadership on the field? Answer: there isn't any. Dack or another senior pro should have grabbed the ball and taken the pen

Where is the leadership off the field? Answer: None, because no decent manager would keep telling his team to play that way

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Andy said:

I know it’s ‘the journey’ and all that.

But just fuck off.

And that Wallace and Gromit lookalike Robinson is an annoying prick.

The journey was Mowbray, this is a project. Same shit, different manager. 

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
4 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

We've been awful. But make no mistake, the referee cost us that game. He should be demoted after that.

The ref didn’t let that goal in or back off their players all night tbf.

He gave us a pen which we then fluffed.

• Like 1

I am gutted we missed that Penalty. Wish Sky hadn't shown that Keeper penalty stat before the penalty. Feel for Hirst tonight. 

The overall performance wasn't good enough. BBD, Dolan and Hedges all off form tonight. Buckley was awful. I still feel we aren't using Callum Brittain enough in the attacking third. 

Anyway, we moved on and let's go and beat Rotherham on Saturday now. I would stick with the 4-2-3-1 formation, but I would drop Ayala, Dolan and Buckley for Scott Wharton, Hirst and Morton. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, neophox said:

As I first saw Hirst would take the penalty I turned the TV off. I knew he would miss...and he did. Blatant...

I didn't turn off but said to myself he'd miss. He hadn't kicked the fucking ball since coming on.

AND he took the ball and demanded taking it.

Useless pleb

Just now, WacoRover said:

Tbh, we were not in this one from the start. Abysmal performance throughout, gave the ball away at every opportunity. 

I am surprised we could keep it at 1-0. 

This, really

Poor from the kick off and never got better

Would have been 4-0 against a better team

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

No-one in or out of the ground thought Hirst would score that penalty. 

Except JDT, and Hirst.

I repeat, in terms of ball retention and passing, that is as bad as I have ever seen, and ever is a long time....

That’s the thing, when I saw that he was stepping up I was like 100% this lad is going to miss.

How could an Ayala or a Travis not go “Here mate, I’ll take this one”, assuming Gallagher or Dack wussed out of it

Just now, Mashed Potatoes said:

After 12 games ? From which we have 18 points.

Genuinely calm here so more of a discussion than a pop, do you not think it's possible to be in a flattering position? We have won a few games where we didn't deserve which is part of football, I get that. But your not at all concerned by his tactics and selections. Yes football is knee jerk and wrongly so at times but I'm baffled by JDT and his approach and his apparent reluctance to address short comings and the game develops.

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

I am gutted we missed that Penalty. Wish Sky hadn't shown that Keeper penalty stat before the penalty. Feel for Hirst tonight. 

The overall performance wasn't good enough. BBD, Dolan and Hedges all off form tonight. Buckley was awful. I still feel we aren't using Callum Brittain enough in the attacking third. 

Anyway, we moved on and let's go and beat Rotherham on Saturday now. I would stick with the 4-2-3-1 formation, but I would drop Ayala, Dolan and Buckley for Scott Wharton, Hirst and Morton. 

Would you really play Hirst???

• Like 1